Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

This. Not sure why people keep saying folks don't know their shoe size. The issue is that one company releases various models with different sizing. It's quite simple.

I keep saying it because it’s not that simple. Dude literally started saying all these similar shoes fit differently then immediately said he has a wide foot- that automatically changes things and underscores what I said: some people don’t know their size. I have WC IV’s BC IV’s BC III’s all in the same size 11 without the issues he mentioned. But my VI’s VII’s and 13’s are all the same size 10.5. I can’t get every single shoe in the same size and expect the same exact fit. All IV’s should fit the same and they mostly do but that’s not always the case, so if your feet are in pain and the shoe is tight.. it’s the wrong size.

I’m not talking about comfort. It’s sizing.. look at the Gold and SB 97’s. Shoes released 1 month apart and ran differently.

** Edit: To be clear.. I'm saying everyone's fit is or may be different.

Last edited:
Just came in yesterday.
9648CCAE-CFCB-4C05-B16D-8DDDFD29A0A1.jpeg

C6AA508E-8B09-4F4E-8349-95C86FFC52CE.jpeg
Lace job:pimp:

I keep saying it because it’s not that simple. Dude literally started saying all these similar shoes fit differently then immediately said he has a wide foot- that automatically changes things and underscores what I said: some people don’t know their size. I have WC IV’s BC IV’s BC III’s all in the same size 11 without the issues he mentioned. But my VI’s VII’s and 13’s are all the same size 10.5. I can’t get every single shoe in the same size and expect the same exact fit. All IV’s should fit the same and they mostly do but that’s not always the case, so if your feet are in pain and the shoe is tight.. it’s the wrong size.

I’m not talking about comfort. It’s sizing.. look at the Gold and SB 97’s. Shoes released 1 month apart and ran differently.

** Edit: To be clear.. I'm saying everyone's fit is or may be different.

So....did you go half size down too? :smile:

I have WC IV’s BC IV’s BC III’s all in the same size 11 without the issues he mentioned. But my VI’s VII’s and 13’s are all the same size 10.5. I can’t get every single shoe in the same size and expect the same exact fit.

Someone wears IV's or III's for years in one size. Then, for the first time they venture off and buy a pair of VI's....without trying them on because they'd assume they're the same size for all Jordans. But guess what....a shoe from the same company fits different. They bring up the discrepancy on NT. They get roasted for not knowing their size. :lol: This is all I'm saying.

Raptor 4 with some extra red stitching. Major Pass.
Pretty much. I love, and personally prefer, the pair I already own with the blacked out tongue, so this “new” tongue tag doesn’t sway me one bit. NA on the heel would’ve done the trick to convince me though.

Someone wears IV's or III's for years in one size. Then, for the first time they venture off and buy a pair of VI's....without trying them on because they'd assume they're the same size for all Jordans. But guess what....a shoe from the same company fits different. They bring up the discrepancy on NT. They get roasted for not knowing their size. :lol: This is all I'm saying.

I'm a reasonable man.. and this is reasonable :lol:

Back
Top Bottom