Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

58410999_399788853941793_6704492033570366811_n.jpg
nike-air-jordan-4-bred-comparison-19-01.jpg

89 to 2019.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Damn man check out how bad the shape is on the what the 4, compared to the 99.
20200918_160202.jpg

That right tab has a gangsta lean to it.

That shoe looks horrible.

They literally just made the word AIR bigger for no reason.

smh06.gif

This is EXACTLY the **** I'm talkin' bout. ***** ain't even the same sneakers anymore. It's not even the just the height, either. It's the lack of overall shape, the build, just every *****' thing. The actual releases from Nike/JB have been fakes for years, now. I don't think I'm gonna buy another IV, until they finally stop being dicks, and retool them completely. That is, if these jackasses ever do.

Seriously, that **** is absolutely disgusting. The thin *** tongue, low cut height, funny built *** shape, anorexic heel tab, I'm just *****' done.

5mt.gif

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Last edited:
As I have said before on this thread. Where they screwed up was deciding to go with the same tab as the 2016 WC.
Now factor in the higher cut at the heel and BAM they realized they just messed up. So instead of reducing the AIR spacing and making a NEW WIDER back tab, they CHOSE to just off center it to make it all fit without the tail of the swoosh sticking out looking dumb as hell.
They messed up. And chose NOT to retool/remold the back tab.

Oh I already know, fam!!! Here they are in REAL TIME.

IMG_20190507_191917_279.jpg

IMG_20190505_112907_231.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Absolute Historical perfection.

Look at that high ankle collar, correct wing placement, and immaculate shape.

absoluteperfection01.gif

The Mother****in' way it's supposed to be.

:nthat:

So beautiful bro! I have always been a booty man that doesnt change with my sneakers either! Plus I love that durabuck all worn in look super clean! These dumbasses could just buy an og off ebay or **** take one from their DNA lab deconstructed it and take measurements righr?

So beautiful bro! I have always been a booty man that doesnt change with my sneakers either! Plus I love that durabuck all worn in look super clean! These dumbasses could just buy an og off ebay or **** take one from their DNA lab deconstructed it and take measurements right?

S*** man, they ain't even gotta do all of that. If they had this pair that you posted, they easily could've just analyzed that one.

aj4-bred.001+.png

They probably did, and was like "What can we give em, and **** it ALL up?" "Oh, we can increase the height a few centimeters, and destroy every thing else.

20190507_155340.jpg

I like them, because they my all-time favorite Jordan, but my defense rests.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S*** man, they ain't even gotta do all of that. If they had this pair that you posted, they easily could've just analyzed that one.

aj4-bred.001+.png

They probably did, and was like "What can we give em, and **** it ALL up?" "Oh, we can increase the height a few centimeters, and destroy every thing else.

20190507_155340.jpg

I like them, because they my all-time favorite Jordan, but my defense rests.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Same here brother the black cement 4s are my all time favorite with the infrared trailing behind it for sure. That's hella funny bro they do that its spot on JB. I like the 99 shape and how the 19 is close to the height but that OG cut is all I want I need a real mid cut that's as high as the heel of the 6s idc how little padding is on the heel or if it rips up I need that height!

everything on the 2019 looks like theyre placed further away from the shoe and closer to the toe box lol
you can see how much more the wings slant down and forward to the toe
the 99 mesh window sits behind the grey midsole bump whereas the 2019 sits on top of the bump

Yeah they were supposed to be a true 3/4 cut, I wished they kept it true to tinker's creation. That man is a true inspiration and a genius in my head. He inspires my daily.
Oh yeah Tinker is definitely a genius. I watched his abstract feature on Netflix a while back. Gonna rewatch it again soon honestly. Him looking at the Centre Pompidou in Paris, and using it as inspiration for making the air unit on the Air Max 1 visible during a time when the air unit was always encapsulated within the midsole. And so on. The guy is a genius through and through.

Oh yeah Tinker is definitely a genius. I watched his abstract feature on Netflix a while back. Gonna rewatch it again soon honestly. Him looking at the Centre Pompidou in Paris, and using it as inspiration for making the air unit on the Air Max 1 visible during a time when the air unit was always encapsulated within the midsole. And so on. The guy is a genius through and through.
Hell yeah man isn't that crazy I look at stuff and think oh that looks dope or trash w.e but he looks at a lawn mower and comes out with the AJ 11. So crazy I wish I could spend a day with that dude just to pick his brain.

Alright NT. This post and the following posts will be about the real 2019 Jordan 4 black/red vs unauthorized/fakes. I have a bunch of pics, still in the process of editing. Mods you can also sticky this in the price check/fake forum.

I have two pairs of real bred 4s, but the pair here is from Instyleshoes and the other pair was purchased from Ebay. Both are size 11.5. The Instyleshoes pair was $399 and the pair from Ebay was $315. So some of these resellers have the nerve to charge that much for fakes. It must be that these are top quality fakes. The seller tried to deny that they were fake. I got my refund and handed the seller a negative feedback.

Real box vs fake/UA box:
aviary-image-1600567821568.jpeg

The colors in person are almost identical. But the fakes has a slight darker red tint.
aviary-image-1600569495425.jpeg

aviary-image-1600569600259.jpeg

The labels are easy to tell. The real label has good font and everything is neat.
aviary-image-1600569698689.jpeg

The fake label looks sloppy and this fake came in a oversized brown box that was busted, the box literally was half opened. Font is too big.
aviary-image-1600569868867.jpeg
aviary-image-1600571315975.jpeg

The black plastic on the fakes was stuck to the box.
aviary-image-1600571420492.jpeg

The black plastic bag wasn't stuck to the box in the authentic ones.

Next post, the sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom