Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

JRepp23 JRepp23 Thanks buddy. It was tough when I was a teenager as I never had the time to enjoy being a teen/young adult as I was always sick (this disease is NOT pretty). Once I had the transplant, I kinda knew I was meant to share my story as it can help others in the same predicament.

Now at 42, it's harder to deal with Crohn's as my body isn't young like it was and takes longer to heal. But you just have to play with the cards dealt, and persevere. I worked every day while I was on the waiting list for a new liver, even though I was SERIOUS sick and jaundice. But that perseverance helps me to this day.

You have my respect my friend with your struggles when you were young. I couldn't even imagine losing one of my parents at a young age. That would tear me alart. My dad is 81 and still working on cars every day (albeit on his own schedule and these are antique and classics). He has more energy than I do, lol. Your a very strong person!!
Thank you for the compliment. But Im no where near as tough as you. My early years were tough but overall,, great at the same time. My outlook over all is this. We are all defined as a person on how we deal with things that dont go our way. Its easy to be happy when everything does. Its hard when it does not. Character and self motivation cant be taught. Its always their within yourself. Or its not.

Done derailing. Cant wait for these in May. Just in for one pair.

I tried ironing these. It worked ok I guess. the netting on these is done so it doesn’t matter anyway.

7D044536-665D-40CC-8497-20D4E77ACF30.jpeg
ACDA6FFE-0D87-4B1F-AF0B-A10F413E7A20.jpeg
DBF35DAD-C2FD-4B5B-BBF9-1ADF1E98B72D.jpeg
926CDD78-C89E-426B-BA1A-4B15081D94E6.jpeg

A8DF8ECF-23D3-427E-97B4-89EC877EFFF8.jpeg

5D10BD34-0EB3-4146-ACCA-00894C47434C.jpeg

Can you inbox me and tell me the steps on how you achieved this through ironing? I’d appreciate it bro. Thanks

hopefully that's not true...I work in the AM and then I'm going to a beerfest from 2-5

don't have time in between to stop anywhere

I never get early access

Looks like I may have to change my name in my profile for FTL, Champs, and FTA and send my wife for shoes with three kids

Anyone know how long it takes for the name change to process?

Back
Top Bottom