Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Those last UAs posted look like trash.

Man, every last one that I posted looks like trash. Mostly because of misaligned heel tabs, and MAINLY the excessive low top height.

& here's more of them, to keep the thread movin'....

All of them are horrendous fakes, just each one is better than the other....

As y'all can clearly see. I'm tired of waiting for official pics.

:lol:

Last edited:
11th would have been perfect as its just after payday. Now ive got to see if i can these and cactus jack 1s! First world problems eh!

All of them are horrendous fakes, just each one is better than the other....

As y'all can clearly see. I'm tired of waiting for official pics.

:lol:

I hate when I'm so judgmental on fakes/UAs or whatever, as I should be, only to find retail pairs being in similar condition when I finally get my hands on them.

Imagine the disappointment when all these pairs you guys are calling trash UAs with horrible quality turn out to be actual Jordan production pairs :lol:
Not gonna happen, people said the same/similar thing in the Infrared 6 thread...and the SECOND real pics started to surface...well...if you were in that thread you know what happened.

The Concord and Infrared's both came correct so I'm pretty sure that a majority of us will be satisfied with this release.

The UA 6s were pretty spot on. TBH

BEsides the pair on this page. All the pairs have looked pretty much the same

It’s looking like these are gonna be close enough. I’m just basing it off of how on point he past few remastered releases have been and how some of these UA pics are evolving

Not gonna happen, people said the same/similar thing in the Infrared 6 thread...and the SECOND real pics started to surface...well...if you were in that thread you know what happened.

I'm pretty sure that a majority of us will be satisfied with this release.

Boy, are you optimistic. I hope you're right.

I can't see them being any different than all these UA pairs we're seeing. 4's have been trash for the past 20 years shape/material-wise. Why would JB magically change this now?

Back
Top Bottom