Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Yeah I’m definitely still in on a pair. But was wondering if the people that were hating on these were really going to pass. Im not calling them out at all, I respect the fine detail people and the passion they have for these being close as possible to OG’s. Just wanted to see if they would stick to their guns and pass.

Most if not all of them won’t.

Am I wrong for assuming that at least a couple people on the JB design team should have enough knowledge in sneakers to know that 99' without a doubt is arguably the greatest retro of all time? From what I know the consensus has ALWAYS been 99 over OG. Just help me understand bros :smh:

All these definite statements on how the shoe was “done” before it even releases is utterly ridiculous. Y’all cried the same tears in the infrared thread but those ended up being “done right” by the time you walked out of the mall with them on release day.

That part. I passed on TB and BC3s because of those standards, lol. They did a really good job on Space Jams, BC5s, Concords and Infrareds that I thought theyd keep it going. Guess not...

They don’t care about the 4 or are not aware of how beloved the shoe is. It’s not the latter. Only explanation. How tf you nail the concords like that have this huge marketing campaign behind it and drop the ball on these??

Black cement 4 > concord 11 all day

All these definite statements on how the shoe was “done” before it even releases is utterly ridiculous. Y’all cried the same tears in the infrared thread but those ended up being “done right” by the time you walked out of the mall with them on release day.
Reactions are always different when they are in actual hand for the first time.

I really wish I had the discipline some of yall are claiming, to pass on a dope *** shoe because a few flaws. That goes for any og shoe/color.... Much respect if you do pass!

I really wish I had the discipline some of yall are claiming, to pass on a dope *** shoe because a few flaws. That goes for any og shoe/color.... Much respect if you do pass!

I never folded throughout the whole jumpman air fiasco. As big of a Jordan fan that I am. I can’t pass on these now that they’re somewhat improved. Still need to get them in hand to make my decision.

Originally going to double up, but might just stick to one. Who knows, going to wait for better pics first. Definitely going to grab cool grey 4s too

Well, they should save their “reactions” for when they’re actually in hand lol. No?
I think people have the right to react to pics. Its when the dead horse gets a beating is when it gets irritating. My point is they to me, whenever I had doubt about a shoe, always look better in person. I have passed on several jordans based on the pics alone on here. But when I pass them by in person and see how nice they look in front of me. I have caved at times. If every opinion was saved till they were in hand, these threads would never move. lol

its just unfortunate that for the 3rd time in a row, this shoe isn't what it could've been /rant

I'm sure most will enjoy these. Maybe they'll be to my liking next release while my baby boy is in to kicks :smile:

Fam, if this was 2006-07 I wouldn't be passing, lol. I had that "this is the best were gonna get so, I gotta cop" thought process... Now? I got so much going on that Im only up for the OG releases and if theyre not done right, its way easier to pass.

I'm securing my pair on release day (May 4th). I recently started a new job on the 2nd (Department of Social Services) and won't receive my first paycheck until May 1st. I'm using the money that I could have used on the early release to pre-order Mortal Kombat 11 (Ultimate Edition). With the pre-order I will be able to fight as Shao Kahn:nthat:

I'm securing my pair on release day (May 4th). I recently started a new job on the 2nd (Department of Social Services) and won't receive my first paycheck until May 1st. I'm using the money that I could have used on the early release to pre-order Mortal Kombat 11 (Ultimate Edition). With the pre-order I will be able to fight as Shao Kahn:nthat:
Congrats!

I make ONE comment, about how trash they look, in ONE bad pic, then the sneak dissin', and capin' hits a new record.

I never knew my opinion would have so many grown *** men, their feelings. SMDH.

Y'all know damn well they looked trash in that Kahled pic. Also, I NEVER said I wasn't goin' to cop. I said I was coppin' ONLY because they were my all-time my Jordan. Y'all should know this as I've said countless times, in this thread.

I make ONE comment, about how trash they look, in ONE bad pic, then the sneak dissin', and capin' hits a new record.

Y'all know damn well they looked trash in that Kahled pic. Also, I NEVER said I wasn't goin' to cop. I said I was coppin' ONLY because they were my all-time my Jordan. Y'all should know this as I've said countless times, in this thread.

I mean you have to expect it. You post more than most people on here. You center, bold, and enlarge most of your posts. You're very vocal. Very opinionated. You stand out as you most likely want to. All that is guaranteed to get you lots of varied replies.

Don't worry Stevie, I still appreciate your passion! :smokin
tumblr_pl6psjKvPD1uot847o2_500.gif

I have no problem of what you post and how you do it. Im well aware of what this J means to you. My comment earlier had zero to do with you what so ever. The DJ pic means nothing really over all. Probably some lame *** attempt to create hype. What the hell does capin mean?:lol: Just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom