Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Copped on Shoe Palace after a few timers. Thanks to whoever posted that early link. These are bringing me out of retirement. Hope everyone eats today.

To go pick up this FTL pair...Rewards points are clutch here...Triple up wasn’t planned but I can’t walk away from under retail...

EDAE264C-44FC-4B56-AE21-43069681FA0B.jpeg

The more I see this shoe, I can less decide which is my favorite - Black Cement 3 or Black cement 4s. Such a 1a and 1b for me. I’ve never tripled up, but I figure at best, I have backups, at worst, a year or 2 from now, I can probably get my money back. Waiting another 20 years to get a retro like this? I would be in my 50s at that point.

Seeing them still on BSTN. Think I should be good and not get my order cancelled if I buy now?

Was waitlisted on Champs and got the W about 45min ago. Still WL on FTL. Passing anyway on both as I have End and SNS on the way. Will try SNKRS tomorrow. Really only need one pair, but wanted two to mix and match for the best. But can't really return to End and SNS, so will use Nike for that if I get the W on there. Also may keep 2 pairs if they're really that awesome as I've been waiting since '89 to finally have these! We'll see if it's really as exciting to actually have them as it is to want them.... Realistically one pair will last me long enough until the next release regardless as my collection is reasonably large, and I wear all of my shoes.
Yea gotta check the quality on pairs then maybe sell em.

If I hit on SNKRS, will they let me add a discount code after? Or only works on shock drops and regular purchases?!

Back
Top Bottom