Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

"Resale profit ZERO".

Lol, that's the last thing that matters on a shoe with this history.
Resale profit as a proxy for supply demand. I don’t resell. I’ve had every iteration of this sneaker since it released in 89. They made millions of these. Please stop. Everyone here loves this “i got em!!!” Awesome when you get OW or Unions etc. this one is a GR that they want everyone to have. I’m not trolling I’m saying relax.

I was able to get through on shoe palace and copped there but also hit on SNKRS. I didn't want 2, so I might cancel the shoepalace pair because they got crazy shipping costs and I got them off SNKRS which I wanted. all in all im hyped. glad everyone cooked!
Same, but SP customer service doesn't open until Monday 9am PST.

After 21 minutes I got thru on SNKRS. Now I’m ready for the 1’s and 11’s at end of the year.

Time to go to 24 for some Saturday morning hoop

LMAO, got through SNKRS again, apparently it triggers Chase Fraud, got another "trouble processing payment" and a call from Chase. SMH.

tried to cop on FNL

got through, submit and it gets stuck... got charged then it finally loaded and emptied the cart?

wtf

After picking up my Hibbetts pair I can say I’m pleased with them. It was a definite must cop but only 1 pair is enough for me not a huge 4 person but these are iconic.

I decided to use Apple Pay and apparently hit because I got text from my card asking if I authorized the purchase. As you guys know, that’s a sign the card was declined. Got a text from my card and a pop-up message on SNKRS at the same time. Had to resubmit and was hit with the Sold Out message. Went up a .5 size and hit. Ironically enough the size I hit on is the same size as my 99 pairs, which is a .5 size bigger than all the other J’s I wear. I figured with the new banana shape and these being different than the 99 shape and mold, going tts would have been ideal.

These are hella dope!!!!!

20190504_072805.jpg

We able to get a 9.5 and 5 on SNKRS.

Hit on SNS yesterday too so I might return/sell or stash a second pair

thank god for nike, none of the footsites would let me "save and continue" or "something went wrong", i bet it wouldve been just right if i was trying to order some don c 1s. ***holes

i snagged a second pair off nike after snkrs, lets see if this actually worked lol

Back
Top Bottom