Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Hi All,
I decided to inspect my 4's (for some reason) and this is what I found on the inside....hanging threads...taped down, sort of....anyone else like this?.....what should I do about this?
Show Nike via email?, warranty claim? return to store?, who cares? say nothing? I don't know just spit balling...
Just looking for some help, feedback/opinions...
I bought them from a Foot Locker in Canada...paid $300 Canadian for these...feel like they shouldn't look like this...
TIA
IMG_0485.jpg

I hit on the ftl app with a 10 min hs. I picked mine up first thing Saturday morning, they were straight to feet after I released that factory choke from them. In 89 my mom didn’t make enough for these or even a pair of flights. In 99 we were still too broke to afford them so I just kept dreaming about them as I saw other kids rocking them every day. As someone who’s made my own way and can actually afford the kicks he wants this release was a grail fulfilled. My 3-6 NA branding is completed with this cop. I had the 14 Infrared 6’s and the 12 Fire red 4’s both were disappointing with color and paint chipping. I passed those along to my step dad as soon as I heard of the NA releases for the infrareds and black cements. I’m not gonna sit here and reminisce about my feelings as a kid but I do think JB did us right with this release. After this I’m on to the High OG Bred 1’s and Bred 11’s to close out this year.

They’re worn. When I say I need to “get rid of them” I mean either giving them away/donating them or just literally throw them away in the garbage. Currently debating both options. They’re THAT bad to me at this point and I only maybe worn them about 10-12 times since 2012, if that. They look like I’ve worn them 100 times due to the piss poor quality and material that you seem to love soooo much.
You wear your jordan 10 times??????????????

Wow

They easily get a one time to rock and then put em up for my future kids.

I don’t wear any shoe more than 3 times.

Of course your ‘12 look bad when u wore them more than 2 times.

I don't "care" about '12s either. yall responding like I'm saying '12 is the goat/end all. never said that. :lol:. gotta love nt
The reason you keep running into a wall of hate with that topic is because there are about 47 other things wrong with that retro regardless of the debate about which upper material is "better." Whatever the material, that shoe only loosely resembles the Air Jordan it is supposed to be a re-issue of. If you don't care about that, that's great. But you know damn well why the vast majority of people in here despise it.

You did us all a favor.
:lol:

I guess "church fit" has replaced the Target fit convo.:rofl:
Every day on NT is an adventure. You never know which precise wormhole is going to open up with no warning, but when it happens, it's a magical thing to behold.

I need Fire Red IV's and Black Tongue Fire Red V's and then I've got every OG pair I had growing up.

Other than that, I want Carmines with NA and I need a pair of WC3 NA (missed out on 88's) and then I'd pretty much be done.

I'm sure within the next 5 years we'll have every OG with NA. These past few years have been a great run. I need to do a group shot later this evening, love seeing the ones that have already been posted this weekend.

dudes really got they panties in a bunch and tried to argue me down yesterday, but for anyone who has both, it's very clear to see the upper material they used on the '19s is nowhere near as durable as the '12s. these new 4s are super thin and flimsy like I said yesterday. they look cool, but quality is not there. how dudes can really argue this is beyond me, which is how I know none of those dudes who were so adamant about disagreeing with me have '12s!

12s were the worst ever. they peeled and tennis balled on me after a year, in my 30 years of being a nike customer ive never seen material that bad,

Do we know if when we're in line on SNKRS if it's really a first come first serve queue, or is it a lottery at that point? I thought it was the former, however, with people entering after release time and getting them over those who were there right at the second of the top of the hour makes me think it might be the latter....Do we know for sure?

called shoepalace also... they said they will ship in 2 days... they didnt ship any orders out since they were closed on the weekend... so they are working on everyones orders now...

as far as the white outline i dont remember if the cdp had it since that was like a decade ago... i did see videos on youtube and it looks like it didnt have the outline... so i would think after normal wear these should show the outline over time
Yea they don’t ship nothing on weekends or holidays, I just got my shipping number bout an hr ago!

B816FB7A-77EE-49BD-B048-1F0600A23A91.jpeg
God ain't gonna judge anyone for dressing normally to go to church. Let's just cut that line of thinking all off. Just because what you've been told is the best ain't the best. A homeless could be the most pure devout Christian and be dressed like a bum and doesnt go to church but praises on his soapbox and a deacon in a thousand dollar 3 piece bespoke suit could be the most hypocritical man to be in church and banging the pastor's wife. How one is dressed shouldn't matter. As long as people aint rolling in church with that thrasher tee with the goat head pentagram. Or some sh*t like that than how someon is dressed shouldn't matter. The problem is the people of the church having their heads up their a*s, God wouldnt be concerned with how the hell you present yourself but more concerned with whether you're living in his image and with his guidance.
Today’s service has concluded ... thanks for all that participated in church

Back
Top Bottom