Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

And it’s gone

54416F71-01FD-40B6-9958-490B871EEA3F.png

Scrape the edge or paint the edge? Painting seems like real pain in the ***
If someone damaged your face and your needed major reconstructive surgery, I am sure a pair of Jordan 4s would go through the effort to make sure the surgery was a success and you looked as close to your former self as possible. No matter how long it took.

It is kinda a sucka move that you won't do the same for them. Just saying

For any NT'ers who ordered from Size?, my order is also still pending. I wrote to inquire as to the reason for the delay - below is their reply:
------
Thanks for getting in touch regarding the whereabouts of your order.

The current status is showing as pending stock. This means that the item is out of stock in the warehouse but the warehouse are waiting to see if they get any back in stock so they can fulfil your request.

Although our website is updated frequently it doesn’t always show real time stock. When this happens, you are able to select the item that is out of stock, place it in your basket and complete the ordering process. It's only when they go to pick the item that they realise it is out of stock.

The warehouse team will usually wait seven days for the item to come back into stock, if it doesn't the order will be cancelled.

As this time period hasn't yet passed you can choose to wait another few days to see if the item returns to stock or we can cancel the order today for you and issue a full refund.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon,

Kind regards,
size?‍ Customer Care team.
----------

Peace
F Sharp005

RIP had them do this before, order was canceled.

p12uW5pXkocko.gif

Maaaan dont do this to me!!

Im done! If i miss out on Travis’ next Saturday I may double up!

Attachments

• 479251C9-4E28-465E-9514-3C652F15EA48.jpeg
    479251C9-4E28-465E-9514-3C652F15EA48.jpeg
    235.7 KB · Views: 17
If someone damaged your face and your needed major reconstructive surgery, I am sure a pair of Jordan 4s would go through the effort to make sure the surgery was a success and you looked as close to your former self as possible. No matter how long it took.

It is kinda a sucka move that you won't do the same for them. Just saying

A356jiI.gif

What is up with BSTN? It's been a couple of days and no word on shipping or anything. Never bought from them and I know they are legit.

try emailing them... i ordered raptor 4s from them last year and they took a few days to ship them out... they did email me back pretty quickly and then after that my order shipped

Back
Top Bottom