Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

not sure if i want to cop from air randy. not sure about the quality of these .... what do you guys think???

not sure if i want to cop from air randy. not sure about the quality of these .... what do you guys think???

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

is there going to be a release or is it just a couple of sample pairs that are afloat on the web?
i wanna know too
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

is there going to be a release or is it just a couple of sample pairs that are afloat on the web?
i wanna know too
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by j4ck

i wanna know too
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

No general release for these.These are the CDP 4s just a promo version.

i wanna know too
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Ok maybe Im confused...............arent these the CDP IV's??? If not, does that mean these will be coming out soon??? I havent heard anything about the IV's except the White cement in Jan 2012

These are Promo pairs for the CDP 4 and won't release to the public.They are similar to the release CDP 4s, but with the obvious differences.

My knowledge regarding IVs is rather low, could someone point out these differences to me? The material on the upper seems different, but what else was changed on these promo pairs?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Ok maybe Im confused...............arent these the CDP IV's??? If not, does that mean these will be coming out soon??? I havent heard anything about the IV's except the White cement in Jan 2012

These are Promo pairs for the CDP 4 and won't release to the public.They are similar to the release CDP 4s, but with the obvious differences.

My knowledge regarding IVs is rather low, could someone point out these differences to me? The material on the upper seems different, but what else was changed on these promo pairs?

i wanna know too
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

damn, i knew i would have seen the light at the end of the tunnel if these dropped

i wanna know too
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

damn, i knew i would have seen the light at the end of the tunnel if these dropped

Damn, I wanna pull the trigger to get these from Air Randy but in the back of my mind I'm hoping these will release again in '12. Not the best price but less than every other website online.

Damn, I wanna pull the trigger to get these from Air Randy but in the back of my mind I'm hoping these will release again in '12. Not the best price but less than every other website online.

You guys seen this Macklemore video?
I just retired a pair of 99 retro IVs, and the behind the scenes video for this one made me want to wear them again.

You guys seen this Macklemore video?
I just retired a pair of 99 retro IVs, and the behind the scenes video for this one made me want to wear them again.

Back
Top Bottom