Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Can't wait to see how many of you end up copping
pimp.gif

This.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I'm tired of all this "Yea, they're ugly but I'll cop for the cause" foolishness, like you give a damn about those kids. If doing something for the cause means that much to you then you should donate to the fund DIRECTLY

This. The way some of these dudes think just doesn't make sense at times.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'm tired of all this "Yea, they're ugly but I'll cop for the cause" foolishness, like you give a damn about those kids. If doing something for the cause means that much to you then you should donate to the fund DIRECTLY

This. The way some of these dudes think just doesn't make sense at times.
I'm sure that a sizable amount of people only to give to charity when they get something out of it, in this case a pair of really ugly shoes.
The colors are way too tacky for me, plus they look like the kind of cw fakes would have.

Some nurse obviously wasn't giving this kid the proper dosage of medication cause those are HORRIBLE! SMH. These are the epitome of FAKE looking sneakers. While for charity I'd be like here's the money keep the shoes. 
indifferent.gif

If these were stated to only be available in asia or Europe, people would be talking about how they get all of the fresh colorways overseas! I guarantee this thread will be full of sadness and grief when these drop and people can't cop them.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Some nurse obviously wasn't giving this kid the proper dosage of medication cause those are HORRIBLE! SMH. These are the epitome of FAKE looking sneakers. While for charity I'd be like here's the money keep the shoes. 
indifferent.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

If these were stated to only be available in asia or Europe, people would be talking about how they get all of the fresh colorways overseas! I guarantee this thread will be full of sadness and grief when these drop and people can't cop them.
If these were a gr, then I'd probably agree with you, but they're a limited shoe that a lot of people will pass on. To resellers, these will be the jb version of the lebron entourages.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ninjahood

someone sounds salty they didnt get da air mags
laugh.gif

look, bottomline..i dont care if a dyin unicorn took his last piss on these....i've never seen a pair of legally sanctioned jordans look this atrocious in my life....i dunno how they can justify holding NIKE AIR and proper materials but

and turn around and make these monstrosities.....they literally look like they came outta one of those piss poor variant sites.
when i read your post 
i thought of a new name not air mags HOW ABOUT AIR RAGS 
laugh.gif
you cant honestly think these DB IVs actually look decent, can you? Ill admit that the Air Mags are a acquired taste, but these DB IVs look like fakes from Nicekicks.com circa 2001/2002. If you wear these, people are going to laugh at you for wearing a sneaker that looks like it came with a matching lunchbox and thermos 
i dont worry what other people think 
are we in the 5 grade 

mind you i agree this is a juvenile looking shoe but that's the whole point aint it 

you dont like it dont buy it 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I REALLY LIKE THAT I HAVE FANS WHO FOLLOW AND QUOTE MY EVERY POST....

GET NEW CATCH PHRASES. COOL STORY BRO HAS BEEN USED UP BY THE INTERNET.

WELL WHEN YOU TYPE LIKE YOUR CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN MOST PEOPLE WILL SEE YOUR POST AND RESPOND. What's really washed up is you feeling the need to go into every thread and say how you're gonna resell just like you did in here and the mag thread, bum.

YOU SEEM TO CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE. DON'T PUT SO MUCH FEMININE FEELINGS INTO PEOPLE YOU'VE NEVER MET ON THE INTERNET. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HOW YOU GO ABOUT YOUR NIKETALK CAREER BUT I GUESS I'M GLAD MY POSTS GRAB YOUR ATTENTION.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
pimp.gif

i love the way memph thinks 
i always say he thinks just like i do 

If Nike really wanted to help, they'd let the kid design their shoe and keep it, and then give the proceeds from the Concords to Doernbecher hospital. There's a reason little kids aren't shoe designers people!!!! But, that said, I think my dog could design a better shoe than this. Great cause tho, and if you cop because of the cause I fully support that.

When the 4's were gonna be doernbechered , i was saying to myself these gonna be crazy .
tired.gif
im mad I was right .
I'm kinda iffy on these . Maybe they look better in person then in these shots .?

QFT

There's nothing fresh about this colorway...

Originally Posted by gentry187

There's nothing fresh about this colorway...
Limited or unlimited, good cause or bad cause - these are utter garbage. The past four DB releases look like Picasso masterpieces compared to this turd.

The lasering/etching on the upper looks like the 'Spongebob' or fake 'Lasers' from years past and the colour blocking is clearly inspired by fakes.

If I was managing JB I'd let the kid get a 1 of 1 but in no way, shape or form would I release these as a QS or GR without serious modification. There've been alot of questionable retro releases in the past few years but this one takes the cake. This garbage single-handily kills any credibility of JB as a marquee brand. 

The way things are trending, the existing flea-market/bootleg Js have the potential to be better than the any of DB Js dropping next year and the years after. Come to think of it, the next DB release may even have a 'clear' upper!

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

If they would lose the lime green and put a blue/red/yellow combo on the upper + a glow in the dark sole these would be niiice

Originally Posted by Zyzz

man some of you keep talking about the design/colors and easily forget or ignore that JB didnt design these... SMH

a little kid designed them, you dont have to buy them easy as that. i hope none of you buy them so i can snag a pair.

I've always wanted to see a superman logo on a sneaker.
But this shoe is looks like a Game of Laser Tag's morning crap.

When i saw a pic of these on Air Randy FB page i was like
sick.gif
. These might go down as the Ugliest Jordans EVER!!!

All of these have been garbage so far... dont see how ppl like any of these... to each their own tho...

Back
Top Bottom