Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

A little kid did NOT design them. A little kid did not put a sample together, or make these materials happen. A little kid did some sketches and worked with a JB designer. I'm just shocked there's people who actually think this is a good colorway. It is hands down the ugliest shoe JB has ever released. Quite frankly, if you would wear these you're outing yourself as having no sense of style at all. None!

let someone already WISELY said... u can't be let down if u expect the worse from the gate (well, i paraphrased)

Good points guys, but im just saying. Some guys I actually feel don't like this kicks, but some are the same ones complaining but scrambling last minute to cop. The DBS have always been love it our hate it.

I'll probably end up buying and reselling these to make some quick money
pimp.gif
 How much do men SZ DB's usually run for at nike.com on release day shipped?
Thanks

Originally Posted by sthebest

I wonder if these monstrosities are actually going to release with the Superman logo. DC Comics isnt the forgiving type when it comes to copyright infringement
The only way that the S logo would get killed is if Nike/Jordan makes profit

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I REALLY LIKE THAT I HAVE FANS WHO FOLLOW AND QUOTE MY EVERY POST....

GET NEW CATCH PHRASES. COOL STORY BRO HAS BEEN USED UP BY THE INTERNET.

what?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I REALLY LIKE THAT I HAVE FANS WHO FOLLOW AND QUOTE MY EVERY POST....

GET NEW CATCH PHRASES. COOL STORY BRO HAS BEEN USED UP BY THE INTERNET.

what?

YOU'RE ALL HIS FANS, AND THIS WILL BE AN EASY COP FOR HIM THAT HE'LL RESELL.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Some nurse obviously wasn't giving this kid the proper dosage of medication cause those are HORRIBLE! SMH. These are the epitome of FAKE looking sneakers. While for charity I'd be like here's the money keep the shoes. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Cmon man

lol as someone stated earlier its for the kids, a child with a terminal illness was given the chance and this is what we got just like the others its a hit or miss with the DB collection

some of you people make me sick, nike/jordan is doing something amazing for these kids by letting them design a shoe and get some money towards a great cause and you have the nerve to bash the kids design, seriously you have no heart and dont understand what life is about. its not about shoes that make you happy its about making others feel good when they are on the way out, some of these kids wont live very much longer but get the chance to feel important for once in their life and all you can do is trash talk a shoe that made him/her happy to create. get your life together and spread the love not hate. SMH at some of you!

^^^An ugly shoe is an ugly shoe. Doesn't matter if Jordan himself would of came up with this colorway on his death bed two hours before he died. They'd still be ugly shoes.

If I were a kid I'd definitely want these; with all the different colors and such. As a grown *** man, not so much.

Man, I swear this entire Doernbecher line has become the biggest running joke ever! They are probably sitting back looking at this shoe and laughing their #**%# off.

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Man, I swear this entire Doernbecher line has become the biggest running joke ever! They are probably sitting back looking at this shoe and laughing their #**%# off.
I have copped a grand total of 0 Doernbecher sneakers, Jordans to AF1s and I somewhat agree.
It's almost a copout to putting out crap, and not donating directly
laugh.gif

The only DB's I really ever cared for, or would actually rock are the 3's, these are just like the others IMO, hideous!!!

When I get my money straight I'm going to get the VIs, no questions asked.

I hope I can get my hands on a pair of these on release though.

What's the deal with the holier than thou jerkoffs calling out anyone who doesn't like the shoe? I can't criticize it because it's a poor design and ugly shoe? The point is to raise money for charity. If they want to raise more money and increase demand, release a nicer design. Some sick kid isn't the reason this is what released, it's a designer who couldn't pick and choose which elements of the kid's yearning to keep and discard. You can't tell me that the VI's and III's were 100% kid designed and had no overruling or input from an actual shoe designer. That's not how this works.

No one is attacking some sick kid, calling him or her names, or attacking the premise of something "Superman Inspired." But if you can't handle shoe criticism on a shoe forum for people who buy shoes, and to top it off you have to personally attack the character of those who call it what it is by all accounts (UGLY AF), then maybe this isn't the place for you.

Idk guys... I got a feeling that the kid probably wanted, an all blue based colorway like Superman. At least that's the most simple idea I think a kid would have, like the krptonite colors. Someone at JB had to have stepped in to put black upper on it, since it would take away from the Eminem joints or maybe a future JB idea. Maybe I'm wrong, anyways I'm copping to flip...

Originally Posted by trappedintime

What's the deal with the holier than thou jerkoffs calling out anyone who doesn't like the shoe? I can't criticize it because it's a poor design and ugly shoe? The point is to raise money for charity. If they want to raise more money and increase demand, release a nicer design. Some sick kid isn't the reason this is what released, it's a designer who couldn't pick and choose which elements of the kid's yearning to keep and discard. You can't tell me that the VI's and III's were 100% kid designed and had no overruling or input from an actual shoe designer. That's not how this works.

No one is attacking some sick kid, calling him or her names, or attacking the premise of something "Superman Inspired." But if you can't handle shoe criticism on a shoe forum for people who buy shoes, and to top it off you have to personally attack the character of those who call it what it is by all accounts (UGLY AF), then maybe this isn't the place for you.

nice response

Back
Top Bottom