got off of the train by 11:54
walked to ntny by 12:00
said what up to my people in the front of the line
ntny staff came out a minute later
i proceeded to the back of the line of 100+
got a wristband and was walking to the train by 12:30

easiest cop in a long time.......
alien.gif

it seems as if ntny is getting AT LEAST 600 pairs. (i know it sounds crazy)
they gave out 200 wristbands in the morning
another 150 at noon and more(?) at 5 pm.

in addition to the 400+ wristbands that i just mentioned they are STILL welcoming a line up forming no earlier than 8pm friday night to cop without a band......

this is exactly how it went down just to give you somewhat an idea of how available these will be... and let's not forget the restocks.

im officially calling these the "Isaiah IV's" 
pimp.gif

You have to think though, not everyone is there to get the 4s.  they may have 600 pairs but NOT 600 pairs of the 4s, there are 5 other shoes in this pack...

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by smzsmz

hope this information helps people in other locations

got out of class at 11:30
got to the train at 11:38
got off of the train by 11:54
walked to ntny by 12:00
said what up to my people in the front of the line
ntny staff came out a minute later
i proceeded to the back of the line of 100+
got a wristband and was walking to the train by 12:30

easiest cop in a long time.......
alien.gif

it seems as if ntny is getting AT LEAST 600 pairs. (i know it sounds crazy)
they gave out 200 wristbands in the morning
another 150 at noon and more(?) at 5 pm.

in addition to the 400+ wristbands that i just mentioned they are STILL welcoming a line up forming no earlier than 8pm friday night to cop without a band......

this is exactly how it went down just to give you somewhat an idea of how available these will be... and let's not forget the restocks.

im officially calling these the "Isaiah IV's" 
pimp.gif

You have to think though, not everyone is there to get the 4s.  they may have 600 pairs but NOT 600 pairs of the 4s, there are 5 other shoes in this pack...

this dude is correct and there was never thsi much hype on the DB jordans before
last year was the best shoe for the db jordan collect to resell 

i remember when the DB 2's came out in 2007 me and my boys where the first in line for hours at ntny and then a bus load of Japanese cats got there at 5 in the morning 

no hype what so ever 

i was able to get 3 pairs that day of db 2's

the resell from last year on the 3's and the early release websites pricing the db'4 this year leads to this so called high flip on the 4's 

I cant see the db 4's going for more then $300.00 over time or from the jump even less if too many people try and resell 

when i went out to ntny to get my wristband it looked like occupy niketown at 57 street this past week

i just hope i get my size 
pimp.gif

NIKETOWN CHICAGO HAS 300+ PAIRS!
THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THIS MANY DB III'S AND I WALKED AWAY WITH 4 PAIRS EASY! DID I MENTION THAT I SHOWED UP LITERALLY LESS THAN AN HOUR BEFORE THEY OPENED AND WAS LIKE #150 IN LINE! I HEAR THERE ARE DUDES ALREADY AT NIKETOWN CHICAGO CAMPING WHICH IS ******ED! THERE IS NO NEED... THEY HAVE PLENTY TO GO AROUND... I'LL SEE YALL TOMORROW AT 6:00 AM WHEN I SHOW UP!

isnt the hype just because its a AJ 4? I mean there wasnt this much hype for the others. If they do a DB 11 it'll be the sam hype if not more!!!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THIS MANY DB III'S AND I WALKED AWAY WITH 4 PAIRS EASY! DID I MENTION THAT I SHOWED UP LITERALLY LESS THAN AN HOUR BEFORE THEY OPENED AND WAS LIKE #150 IN LINE! I HEAR THERE ARE DUDES ALREADY AT NIKETOWN CHICAGO CAMPING WHICH IS ******ED! THERE IS NO NEED... THEY HAVE PLENTY TO GO AROUND... I'LL SEE YALL TOMORROW AT 6:00 AM WHEN I SHOW UP!

Thank u my fellow CHI-TOWNER

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Thank u my fellow CHI-TOWNER
I was there this morning to pick up my Miami Nights and there were a good 20-30 people camped out already for these haha

I walked by Niketown SF last night around 8pm and there was already people in line with chairs and blankets 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big Game James 23

Went to niketown here in LA at about 4 pm and the line was already around the corner 
roll.gif
I'll be sleeping indoors tonight

Too many hypebeasts in Cali.
30t6p3b.gif
I'll have to compete with these animals to pick up the Black cement 3s.

People are camping out because only Nike Stores are receiving them and there are far few Nike stores compared to House of Hoops, Foot Lockers and all other chain stores that receive "limited" shoes.  For major metro areas with only 1 Nike store in the vicinity, I imagine there will be chaos after 12AM when these sell out online.  

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Went to niketown here in LA at about 4 pm and the line was already around the corner 
roll.gif

Too many hypebeasts in Cali L.A.
30t6p3b.gif
FIXED, THIS

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

Originally Posted by Savraj1

roll.gif

Too many hypebeasts in Cali L.A.
30t6p3b.gif
FIXED, THIS
everywhere in this goddamn state. After visiting the bay area, I would have to say that it is quite possibly worse.

I've gotten to the point in life where almost NO shoe is worthing camping for - unless the resale would be on a Yeezy / Titanium 23 level.

That being said - NT Las Vegas has hundreds of these and will be taking phone orders on Saturday.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

I've gotten to the point in life where almost NO shoe is worthing camping for - unless the resale would be on a Yeezy / Titanium 23 level.

That being said - NT Las Vegas has hundreds of these and will be taking phone orders on Saturday.

Thats weird because i was there to get a wristband and they ran out of my size. so they have a secret stash? interesting

Las Vegas will sell the pairs that no one claims from the wristbands after a certain time. As far as sf, damn hypebeasts kill it for me. Was gonna go Saturday in the morning to get a pair but f that now! Damn people camping out like it's the port of Oakland. Not going to pay toll, parking, etc. when too many fiends r there already. Just got to count down the hours 'til 9pm.....

Back
Top Bottom