Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

First time wearing my glows. Decided it was a good day to wear it to work. During a meal break I walked around the mall where I work and some dude says he'll buy them off my feet without asking the size. I told them I had a spare and he asked for my info. Didn't know people like this really existed. I should be glad he didn't wait til I walked in a secluded area and rob me.

I saw a chick in my local mall wearing these last weekend, was shocked! My hood aint got people with jays on! I had my toros on and she didnt notice em, dunno how but damn! I love seeing stuff like that. Over here in australia is very uncommon to see good jays on feet, most ppl just stock em.

Did any of you guys see what sizes popped on FNL today? I see that the GG4 are up on their page again...

Last edited:
First time wearing my glows. Decided it was a good day to wear it to work. During a meal break I walked around the mall where I work and some dude says he'll buy them off my feet without asking the size. I told them I had a spare and he asked for my info. Didn't know people like this really existed. I should be glad he didn't wait til I walked in a secluded area and rob me.

It's shocking when it occurred, because you don't know if they're serious

Heads up Anyone in need of a size 15 green glow thats located in LA, Footaction in Cerritos has one.

now you know how people with yeezy's feel
roll.gif

Trading my 9/10 grapes for a DS pair of these. Think i got a good deal and I've been on the lookout for these for a bit

Hmmm...

I woulda done sumpthin else.

:lol:

So today is my birthday and I just got my gift from my girlfriend.View media item 581009three tees from 8&9 clothing, GG IV she got for $190 on the bay, and Jay-Z Magna Carta tickets. I can honestly say this is the best birthday gift I've ever gotten and almost a better surprise than the CG 11 she camped out for a couple years ago.

So today is my birthday and I just got my gift from my girlfriend.three tees from 8&9 clothing, GG IV she got for $190 on the bay, and Jay-Z Magna Carta tickets. I can honestly say this is the best birthday gift I've ever gotten and almost a better surprise than the CG 11 she camped out for a couple years ago.

Happy bday bro .. u got a good one, enjoy the show too

View media item 584676

ive offered to buy kicks off someones feet a few times...u can steal a foam like that lol

this pic just sold me on fears....i got the other 2 so need the trifecta

Goid choice and when you hold the fears itl make the materials on toro n glows feel like ****. Honestly, i almost hated them after that lol

this pic just sold me on fears....i got the other 2 so need the trifecta

Goid choice and when you hold the fears itl make the materials on toro n glows feel like ****. Honestly, i almost hated them after that lol

Gotta' agree. The quality on them Fears are amazing. Not taking anything away from Glows or Toros but Fears are easily best of the 3 IMO.

^^^ Yep. Only an idiot would say otherwise

PS - Your welcome for the assist with Charm on the Rookies :lol:

^^^ Yep. Only an idiot would say otherwise

PS - Your welcome for the assist with Charm on the Rookies :lol:

I heard. Good lookin', homie.
And I told him bout them Rookies a days before I posted & it slipped his mind. :lol:

I was close to buying them but they were a little too big. Brain was trying to figure out how I could fit a 10.5. Triple elite socks maybe? :rofl:

got the green glows when the came out, but had to sell them along with a bunch of other pairs i had because i needed cash. kind of regretting i sold these now, def. a very clean colorway

Back
Top Bottom