Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Just actually really looked at my pair for the first time. Very nice shoe honestly. Of course this is the one IV that I foolishly chose not to double up on SMH...

fnl just sent me one.. i usually don't expect a shipping confirmation till monday, but hopefully this means ill have them by wednesday

Getting an shipping conf email just means that the shoes are boxed up ready to be picked up from the carriers on the next business day. But the shipping conf email and the actual pickup from the carriers are two different things

Last edited:
Why do I still want a pair?? :smh:

Like the guy who said, they aren't too loud. This is the type of shoe I could wear on a more consistent basis, I've worn my Toro's once since I bought them, and who knows when I will again. Maybe I can get a pair on a restock... I'll see...

I was going to get these but I went for the Germany air maxim 1 this morning. Got lucky on Undefeated. :smokin

IT'S A GREAT SHOE. COLORS ARE NEUTRAL. YOU CAN WEAR THEM WITH ANYTHING

Like the guy who said, they aren't too loud. This is the type of shoe I could wear on a more consistent basis, I've worn my Toro's once since I bought them, and who knows when I will again. Maybe I can get a pair on a restock... I'll see...

im thinking if i dont catch these on my terms then ill go for the other grey ones dropping. not too much different IMO.

sooo where can I find these still?

If you call around you may be able to find a pair...call a spot that not many people go to...I'm in LA and I wouldn't even dare going to HOH for something like this...but in my local area, Glendale, I had no problem walking in and taking home a pair...and there were a lot of other people walking in and doing the same

My Green Glows. Definitely want the shorts too.
I knew there would be at least 1 person who picked up the socks
laugh.gif
 waiting patiently for glowing pics
wink.gif

If you call around you may be able to find a pair...call a spot that not many people go to...I'm in LA and I wouldn't even dare going to HOH for something like this...but in my local area, Glendale, I had no problem walking in and taking home a pair...and there were a lot of other people walking in and doing the same
im sure resellers arent picking up their pairs, probably because they won so many raffles due to lack of demand in store

the beasts got the best of me.  I thought these would sit for awhile like the Suns 8's or Crimson 3's.   The beasts proved me wrong

All on reserved so I was told from each shoe store at serramonte. None of them got what they deemed as a lot. Hoh got some pairs that weren't picked up and a line has formed for them. About 15 deep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom