Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

This is laughable because its so out of control now. I'm at Subway which is next to LA Fitness and a shoe store, Invincible for the SFV cats on SoCal. A group of kids came into Subway and started talking about the two dudes currently lined up at the shoe store and were wondering what Jordans were coming out. They were searching on their phones so I told them its the "Green Glow" 4s. One of them said "I love the 4s" and told his boys he's gonna skip the gym and line up too. They're all in line now
laugh.gif
sad man, just sad.........

Was it just me or did Nike drop that link like at 8:02 EDT.....hmmmmm lol I mean I had them in my cart at 8:00 but I said bump em I will let someone else have that pair in hopes of copping the Oreo 4s

Huzzah, just checked out with a sz 10.5 from Eastbay.. if this goes through, it will be the first time I've ordered a retro from Eastbay...

Totally disagree, but to each his own man. For the record, I am a Lebron fan. Surprised you dislike Kobe so much, you're a Cali cat right?

Yes Bay Area to be exact... I'm a Warriors fan so he's a rival. lol

Don't get me wrong, I never disliked Kobe until I start learning more and more about him and his game. Also I was 1 a big Shaq fan. When he ran him out of LA cause he didnt want to be robin anymore. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Then he couldn't win in the few years without Shaq. So he cried on national TV about wanting to be traded and out of LA if nothing was done. That's when Stern stepped in and pretty much gave the Lakers Gasol for a bag of peanuts. That did it for me... Kobe to me can't win with a dominant big. But like you said to each his own. We can go on for days about this topic.

Damn I severely underestimated the hype on these. People were out everywhere today copping. Back to school maybe?

Last edited:
Yes Bay Area to be exact... I'm a Warriors fan so he's a rival. lol

Don't get me wrong, I never disliked Kobe until I start learning more and more about him and his game. Also I was 1 a big Shaq fan. When he ran him out of LA cause he didnt want to be robin anymore. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Then he couldn't win in the few years without Shaq. So he cried on national TV about wanting to be traded and out of LA if nothing was done. That's when Stern stepped in and pretty much gave the Lakers Gasol for a bag of peanuts. That did it for me... Kobe to me can't win with a dominant big. But like you said to each his own. We can go on for days about this topic.
I was a Shaq fan too, but let's just drop the subject I don't want heads getting mad we talking sports in a shoe thread lol. I will say Klay Thompson is a boss bro, can't believe he fell that far in the draft.

hahahaha honestly I ain't even feeling Js right now besides my 11s, 8s and 13s, the kobe 8s got me hooked

Just messing with you man... I just dislike Kobe with a passion. Dude need his own game. I always see his game as a cheap copy cat of MJ... That's why I got Lebron ahead of Kobe now. Dude has his own game, never seen a guy like him before. With Kobe Ive seen that game before.

:stoneface:

:stoneface:

I was a Shaq fan too, but let's just drop the subject I don't want heads getting mad we talking sports in a shoe thread lol. I will say Klay Thompson is a boss bro, can't believe he fell that far in the draft.

Hahahaha yea thats a very sensitive subject to most sports fans... I like Klay but his too inconsistent right now. I like our current squad right now. The guy I have high hopes for is Harrison Barnes.

Last edited:
That's the retro craze right now. Rappers, "cool" girls and kids. The men in here are behind the curve, lol. Last of a dying breed.

Should have told them that some team jordan released instead
My smart mouth days are more or less gone, my man :lol:

The guy asked me if the shoes are nice. I told him I don't like them that's why I skipped them. He then looked at my shoes. I'm wearing a short sleeve sport shirt, jeans and Desert Boots and he asked me if I'm a sneakerhead :lol: told him not really but I've been into shoes since the OG 11s in the 5th grade.

SMH. Easy to cop my ***, really dude you wore your OG V's to wait in line. ****ing HATE posers.
Lol I hear you

Even the chef from Ratatouille was in line. 

View media item 543146
I know some kids that genuinely like MJ and his shoes that were collecting and admiring before this new shoe hype caught on, so I'm not gonna say ALL of the younger kids ****** up this hobby. But these kids in the pic, :smh: . You can tell just by looking at them and how they dress and wear their kicks. Looks like the type of kids from that dateline special, if y'all know what I'm talking about :lol:

Lol I hear you
I know some kids that genuinely like MJ and his shoes that were collecting and admiring before this new shoe hype caught on, so I'm not gonna say ALL of the younger kids ****** up this hobby. But these kids in the pic, :smh: . You can tell just by looking at them and how they dress and wear their kicks. Looks like the type of kids from that dateline special, if y'all know what I'm talking about :lol:

Agreed. Type of people to get a matching shirt or socks whenever they get new retros. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom