Air Jordan JAQ

Expect these to be released alongside two other Air Jordan JAQ's on August 1st, 2008.
Pictures from SneakerFiles.com

They're ok i guess
eyes.gif

i like these, i dont like the colourways though

very different from previous team js

are these for playing basketball? im asking couse of the little spiky things

Im not to sure, It doesn't say anything about basketball Shoe on sneakerfiles, It said it might be used for cross Training

They definitely look like some sort of turf shoe - football would be the obvious use.

Yea, they're turf shoes. Eastbay has the cleats up too:
19006101_z.jpg

I'm thinking they have to be somebody's signature cleat right? But I don't know whose. Not Marv for sure, he's a low top guy.

I think the grey one is good looking compared to all the other #%" JB releases nowdays

I think they might be Jason Taylor's sig. I might be wrong though, its been awhile since I heard stuff on that shoe though.

Originally Posted by bbergeman23

I think they might be Jason Taylor's sig. I might be wrong though, its been awhile since I heard stuff on that shoe though.

^ I don't believe so. I think he's going to wear the "Air Holdout"

J/K

I saw the samples a few months ago. I believe its just a Jumpman Team football training shoe.

I wonder how many times I'm going to say this before the summer is over... THEY'RE KILLING ME WITH THE F'N EMBROIDERY!!!! Hot other than that.

Originally Posted by jcliz

Yea, they're turf shoes. Eastbay has the cleats up too:
19006101_z.jpg

I'm thinking they have to be somebody's signature cleat right? But I don't know whose. Not Marv for sure, he's a low top guy.

It's just funny they only use the NIKE logo when they feel like it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by tdog91184

^JT, right?
Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

The shift has begun.......

what may I ask does that mean B1LLY??? I know you have inside info.

If this is the beginning of JT's work, I like what I see.

Wow, I can't remember the last time I ever liked something put out by Jordan Brand... Especially a team shoe
eek.gif

This isn't JT's first design at JB... you guys already ripped up some of his stuff....but this is a good fitting shoe.

The reason the Nike sign is on it, is because Jordan doesn't do their own Cleats, they use the Nike Cleated division for THEIR Cleats....

My son was going to use a pair of the samples I got a few months ago, but he shot from a size 9 to a size 10.5 in a month...

The IIIs will be sold out though. Hopefully these come out in some good colorways..

Back
Top Bottom