Air Jordan Release iPhone app

Hey guys whats good?? I am about to work on an iPhone app for jb.... This is what it will include.. Descriptions of all numbered jordans... Release dates for up to 6 months... Pictures of new releases when available.. Calendar integration so you will never miss a date... Also I am trying to figure out geolocation but not sure how to write code for that but if I can find someone who can we will also have stores locally who will carry the shoes... Is ther anything else you guys would like to see in the app?? And btw it will be a free app as well... Thank you and your feedback is much needed it should be finished by august.... Thanks guys....

Hey guys whats good?? I am about to work on an iPhone app for jb.... This is what it will include.. Descriptions of all numbered jordans... Release dates for up to 6 months... Pictures of new releases when available.. Calendar integration so you will never miss a date... Also I am trying to figure out geolocation but not sure how to write code for that but if I can find someone who can we will also have stores locally who will carry the shoes... Is ther anything else you guys would like to see in the app?? And btw it will be a free app as well... Thank you and your feedback is much needed it should be finished by august.... Thanks guys....

I would like it if you could add a feature where you could possibly show comparison pictures of the O.G.'s & Retro's. If it's not too much trouble.. how limited they would be. Ex:Quick Strike, General Release. Etc.

I would like it if you could add a feature where you could possibly show comparison pictures of the O.G.'s & Retro's. If it's not too much trouble.. how limited they would be. Ex:Quick Strike, General Release. Etc.

my brother is an iphone app developer and i proposed this exact thing to him months ago. he didn't want to do it, because in order for it to work, you really have to work on what info is real/confirmed and what is not. too much work, for little gain. where are you going to get store stock numbers from?

you might do better just to focus on info on already released shoes, and possibly real/fake comparisons and current values, so that when people are at markets or buying privately or on ebay, they can use it as a single place for the info they need.

good luck, dude.

my brother is an iphone app developer and i proposed this exact thing to him months ago. he didn't want to do it, because in order for it to work, you really have to work on what info is real/confirmed and what is not. too much work, for little gain. where are you going to get store stock numbers from?

you might do better just to focus on info on already released shoes, and possibly real/fake comparisons and current values, so that when people are at markets or buying privately or on ebay, they can use it as a single place for the info they need.

good luck, dude.

that would b awesome if u did but i would suggest u to charge a price for it since u will have to be updating it... I wouldnt mind paying it espescially if its for a fellow NTer

that would b awesome if u did but i would suggest u to charge a price for it since u will have to be updating it... I wouldnt mind paying it espescially if its for a fellow NTer

i'd pay 99 cents to help you out a bit.... I think most NT'ers would especially if we give some input. Stores that carry JB would be nice.

i'd pay 99 cents to help you out a bit.... I think most NT'ers would especially if we give some input. Stores that carry JB would be nice.

that would be dope... you should definitely finish that and let us know when you do!
You should also put video(or at least links to the videos) reviews of the shoes

that would be dope... you should definitely finish that and let us know when you do!
You should also put video(or at least links to the videos) reviews of the shoes

Back
Top Bottom