Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preparing for the failure...
frown.gif
Exactly.

my RSVP bot determine the hashtags with Nike's new process in less than 500 milliseconds (certain cases less than 300 milliseconds). All of which from running on 1 CPU core.

Add in time for the DL of the image and the DM - you are looking at a total time of 1 second.

If nike keeps this first respond - first reserve process for their RSVP - no human stands a chance.

It's a bot race.
Sounds great for you unless nike actually implements throwing out rsvps that come in under 2 seconds of the tweet.

my RSVP bot determine the hashtags with Nike's new process in less than 500 milliseconds (certain cases less than 300 milliseconds). All of which from running on 1 CPU core.

Add in time for the DL of the image and the DM - you are looking at a total time of 1 second.

If nike keeps this first respond - first reserve process for their RSVP - no human stands a chance.

It's a bot race.
Sounds great for you unless nike actually implements throwing out rsvps that come in under 2 seconds of the tweet.
LOL! 

You trying to school me? 

LOL! 

You trying to school me? 
Nah, I actually think thats something they should do.

Put 30 people in a room and have them all respond to rsvps, some on pcs and others on cellphones and get an average of how long it takes a human to respond.

It really wouldn't be that hard to know that some response times are too quick to be human.

that locks about to be dropped on this thread 
laugh.gif
Slight segue but we can get back on track to people talking about this shoe only 10% of the thread might actually have a legit chance at copping.

Last edited:
I swear dudes were straight blastin the green glow's over the fact that they might glow in the dark, without even knowing at the time, but now people are foaming at the mouth for these.

my heart was broken by the db9. refused to pay immediate resell prices of $250-300, and with the db5, i will be the same way. i paid retail for the three db's i have, and i refuse to pay any more for shoes i'll only end up beating.

i smell an L on the cards, but i won't lose any sleep

my heart was broken by the db9. refused to pay immediate resell prices of $250-300, and with the db5, i will be the same way. i paid retail for the three db's i have, and i refuse to pay any more for shoes i'll only end up beating.

considering the prices theyre at now. thats not bad.

Immediate resale on db9s were higher for my size and I paid it, no regrets.

Looking at where prices are now, I'm glad I jumped then rather than waiting because prices never seemed to come down.

I was sold at first, but now I'm not going to try to cop. I couldn't feel comfortable wearing these as a fashion statement.

I'm pretty sure resell was never 250-300 on the bay for the db 9s unless you found some crackhead local seller. If they were I would have scooped up every pair available.

So sad issac passed away. Too bad he won't see how nuts the public is gonna go for his design. Crazy that he wrote the poem (which words are printed all over the upper of the shoe and insole) the day before he passed.
Def. One of the top db shoes. I'd love to get my hands on a pair

So sad issac passed away. Too bad he won't see how nuts the public is gonna go for his design. Crazy that he wrote the poem (which words are printed all over the upper of the shoe and insole) the day before he passed.
Def. One of the top db shoes. I'd love to get my hands on a pair
JB should honor his memory by making enough pairs to go around. I would rock these in a minute. I don't know why DB's are so damn limited when they are going to charity. When the $ is going into MJ's pockets they make half a million got dang pairs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom