Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
are these new pics what they look like glowing or is that what they look like now? haven't been in here since the first couple pics. i'm not copping but if that's how they glow there will be hella hype for these. I can see jb dropping more glowing shoes in the next 2 years or so for 200-250 with massive hype
eyes.gif

are these new pics what they look like glowing or is that what they look like now? haven't been in here since the first couple pics.

The soles, netting, lace lock, and eyelets are glowing in the dark. The script is brought to life when under black light.

These are really nice, and the story behind it is even more touching. Stuff like that definitely reminds you to appreciate life, because not everyone is as fortunate. This is the first DB Jordans I actually really like. Sucks they don't come in gs sizes...especially when this is honoring a kid's life and charity for a children's hospital. I mean I get the whole limited thing, but at the same time I would think Nike would want to make more of a profit for the hospital and charity by creating more sizes and quantities. Ahh well. Hope those who actually want them get them and don't have to worry about the resell prices.

The soles, netting, lace lock, and eyelets are glowing in the dark. The script is brought to life when under black light.

the jumpman on the tongue glows in the dark too. its wierd, ive never seen a icey sole glow in the dark before

Exactly. People on this board acting like they're so concerned with proceeds going to the family. If you're that concerned, donate the money you would use to buy the shoes to the family directly.

Some people donate to all kinds of stuff. I did regularly to my own local kids hospital (kapiolani womens and children) for years, not realizing that my twins would be born there, and need to stay for over a week.

Here is a direct link for the db donation link. Maybe it can help people who actually want to donate.

https://www.ohsu.edu/about/dchf/help/default.cfm

looks like sneakerrsvp will only do RSVPs for customers that have purchased 4 previous RSVPs with them, everyone else will be completely out of luck

Jordan is hitting it hard to end the yr.....

I would love to have these DB V's - plus you still have the 3lab5's, Bel Air V's, Steel X's, Laney V's, Taxi XII's, Gamma XI's, Black/Red OG 1's, plus rumored NA Black Cement III's, Black Laney V's and I'm sure there are more surprises up their sleeves......

Good to be a JB fan, but my wallet is crying lol
laugh.gif
Black Laney 5's.. 
Source?

WE DONT CARE IF ANOTHER DB IS DROPPING. DO NOT CARE.

I WANT DB5'S. PERIOD. DONT CARE ABOUT THE 10's that we BEEN knew are gonna drop....

JB did a nice job with this DB shoe....imo the best...i like it...won't cop as im not into DB's, but i appreciate what JB/Nike does 

looks like sneakerrsvp will only do RSVPs for customers that have purchased 4 previous RSVPs with them, everyone else will be completely out of luck

SNEAKERRSVP already tweeted the link about 30 minutes ago.
They have the 4+ order users already in their database so you just enter your email... if you're on the list you're automatically sent to the DB5 page

https://www.sneakerrsvp.com/isaacs-db-air-jordan-5-retro/

Go now!

NTLA slots are all sold out
still have slots open for SFO, Dallas and Portland NikeTown

Last edited:
These are going to be more difficult to get than previous db releases. They really should of made gs sizes because I can see more kids wearing these than grown men. Wonder how many people are going to wear the flashlight like a hang tag on their pairs? Guarantee you someone will.

What legit RSVP services can I check out quickly if I want a chance to buy this shoe? Obviously sneakerrsvp is out.

SNEAKERRSVP already tweeted the link about 30 minutes ago.
They have the 4+ order users already in their database so you just enter your email... if you're on the list you're automatically sent to the DB5 page

https://www.sneakerrsvp.com/isaacs-db-air-jordan-5-retro/

Go now!

NTLA slots are all sold out
still have slots open for SFO, Dallas and Portland NikeTown
laugh.gif
slots will prob stay open for SF

:smh: so ppl fight for the slots on rsvp to fight for a chance to cop the shoes.............?? What r we dealing now???

And how do they figure out how many slots r available? Do they know how many pairs r gonna be at that spot? Last time i tried rsvp, i got thru on the black grapes, so I still have faith on my manual rsvp!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom