Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found a RSVP service that had these for $25 and you only get charged for the RSVP if you win. needless to say i hopped right on that and secured my size :smokin

i found a RSVP service that had these for $25 and you only get charged for the RSVP if you win. needless to say i hopped right on that and secured my size
smokin.gif
hook a brotha up!

these are real nice, hope i can cop. it would be awesome if JB made these GR to honor Isaac's memory and make his design available to the masses

will there be another jordan db since they say the 10th anniversery db line will release on sep 28

JB should honor his memory by making enough pairs to go around. I would rock these in a minute. I don't know why DB's are so damn limited when they are going to charity. When the $ is going into MJ's pockets they make half a million got dang pairs...
QFT! Make it a super GR to benefit the cause/the family man!! SMH at JB.

Looks like I'll have to sell about 4-5 GR Jordans to get these. Was able to get db 9s on NDC, but that was before bots blew up.

I honesty think another DB is being releasing this year outside of the 5..
im actually thinking the same thing, maybe the 10 will drop as well. cause don't they usually announce 5 DB shoes each year all at once, one being a Jordan retro? it's kind of weird for this DB5 to be stand-alone and not have other shoes accompanying it.

will there be another jordan db since they say the 10th anniversery db line will release on sep 28

my guess is that there will be another DB release for this year and it will be the DB Xs for the 10th anniversary.

these are so sweet

i hope i can score on these and add them to the collection....................................peace23

Wanna cop for trade bait

had a db3 in cart but released it not making that mistake again

Last edited:
before people found out that these glow people hated the design. now that they glow everyone loves em. why arent they considered hypebeasts but some one with a pair of bred 11s are a hype beast -_-

Wow man, these are really some of the good things from this whole sneaker culture. It really is inspiring and touching to see stories like this and such a good cause. How I wish Jordan Brand could be respectful to Isaac and make these widely, not just for us but to honor Isaac this way... Least they could do. These are just absolutely sick and the detailing is amazing.

Does the new RSVP system actually defeat the bots? I just checked and it has numerous circles and differences..

The DB X is releasing with the rest of the 2013 freestyle line in November, and unveiling with them on Sept 28th, but it being the Jordan X has nothing to do with the 10th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom