Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT CHicago nters when they tweeted they had left over pairs of the DB IX last year did anybody go through and try to scoop or was there a line already waiting for people who didnt pick up rsvps? i called the store to find out what sizes they had left and shorty on the phone told me " i cant say over the phone. you have to come down in person to find out"
mean.gif

NT CHicago nters when they tweeted they had left over pairs of the DB IX last year did anybody go through and try to scoop or was there a line already waiting for people who didnt pick up rsvps? i called the store to find out what sizes they had left and shorty on the phone told me " i cant say over the phone. you have to come down in person to find out":smh:

i think they did another RSVP for the next day for the unclaimed pairs later in the day they were released

NT CHicago nters when they tweeted they had left over pairs of the DB IX last year did anybody go through and try to scoop or was there a line already waiting for people who didnt pick up rsvps? i called the store to find out what sizes they had left and shorty on the phone told me " i cant say over the phone. you have to come down in person to find out":smh:

Why you shaking your head cause she was doing her job? Y'all be acting like its the world against y'all for some shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:

i think they did another RSVP for the next day for the unclaimed pairs later in the day they were released

My memory is slightly hazy on it but what I remember was they said they would rersvp unclaimed pairs and when no tweet for the second RSVP was sent people asked when it would be and they said they already did fcfs.
The whole thing was shady.

Sorry to say but you might be disappointed..

I'm fully aware of my odds. It's a long shot but if they do RSVP them, I have a better shot than most and I'll take it. That's how the majority of people secured the DB3's and Chip packs. I'm not new at this, but thanks for your input lol

Last edited:
I'm fully aware of my odds. It's a long shot but if they do RSVP them, I have a better shot than most and I'll take it. That's how the majority of people secured the DB3's and Chip packs. I'm not new at this, but thanks for your input l you probably should have waited a little longer or just do another one when most of the reliable sites open slots later today
you probably should have just waited a little longer ...or just buy another rsvp when the more reliable rsvp sites out there open up slots this afternoon

you probably should have just waited a little longer ...or just buy another rsvp when the more reliable rsvp sites out there open up slots this afternoon

Why wait longer, not sure what you mean?

I got an early RSVP from a very reliable site, when they drop the links to the public the site is gonna crash, lol.

My memory is slightly hazy on it but what I remember was they said they would rersvp unclaimed pairs and when no tweet for the second RSVP was sent people asked when it would be and they said they already did fcfs.

NT Chicago does shady stuff like that all the time. I remember that it took me 5-6 hours to get my RSVP confirmation for my DB 9s, which let me know they had a sizeable amount

Why wait longer, not sure what you mean?

I got an early RSVP from a very reliable site, when they drop the links to the public the site is gonna crash, lol.
not true they just dropped on a couple sites... and a couple sites still have them in stock or are either about to release

i really hope i can cop a pair

ive been looking for a hook up with no luck ....... these are going to be hard to get...............................................23

I scheduled a vacation out of the country during this release. 
sick.gif
  I'll still try to purchase them from aboard. This is actually a pretty nice shoe and has a real heartfelt story behind it. In my opinion, better than all the other DB Air Jordans that have released so far. I know the sneaker community give others a lot of heat when they resell a charity shoe. If we do end up acquiring these and putting them up for sale, I personally will be donating a portion of the sale to the DB hospital.

NT CHicago nters when they tweeted they had left over pairs of the DB IX last year did anybody go through and try to scoop or was there a line already waiting for people who didnt pick up rsvps? i called the store to find out what sizes they had left and shorty on the phone told me " i cant say over the phone. you have to come down in person to find out"
mean.gif
I was there that morning for the re-release of the Motorboat Jones. It was a sizable line outside and most people were waiting for the DB's to be released FCFS. They told all the people that were waiting for the DB's to follow them on Twitter for further details. I bought my Motorboat's, then went to the barbershop. As soon as I made it to the barbershop, they tweeted that the leftover DB's were being released FCFS. I was super pissed. They made all the people leave who had been waiting for them to release the shoes FCFS just to release them 30 minutes later FCFS 
mean.gif

wish they had a video of how the DB shoes are made like the whole creation process for each shoe

do they give the kids a blank sheet of paper and draw ideas? do they use a computer? do they bring in other Nike designers to help the kids?

I would like to se the process and leanr more about the kid who designed the shoe colorway

I was there that morning for the re-release of the Motorboat Jones. It was a sizable line outside and most people were waiting for the DB's to be released FCFS. They told all the people that were waiting for the DB's to follow them on Twitter for further details. I bought my Motorboat's, then went to the barbershop. As soon as I made it to the barbershop, they tweeted that the leftover DB's were being released FCFS. I was super pissed. They made all the people leave who had been waiting for them to release the shoes FCFS just to release them 30 minutes later FCFS 
mean.gif
yea thats the tweet i got too. i called to ask what sizes is she wasn't giving any sizes over the phone. i have a upass so it wouldve taken me like 30 minutes to get to niketown from damen and polk via cta by that time im sure iwouldve been SOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom