Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Those are photoshopped DMPs bro, check out the jordan sign.....

Also the 23 on the back is Gold.....

I don"t think anyone will care if JB makes the "concords" with gold, black, grey, etc...everyone is already going nuts over them regardless of the color of the 23 and the Jumpman
wink.gif
Oh I feel you!....Just want yall to know that the shape is not going to look like how it looks in the pic (for the people who care about small details like that)
The shoes are going to cause more mayhem than these cool greys watch...

I can just imagine how much PYS is going to sell them for before they release and how much resellers will sell them for on eBay for that matter
30t6p3b.gif
I just need some new and fresh "concords" mine are beat to the street.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Those are photoshopped DMPs bro, check out the jordan sign.....

Also the 23 on the back is Gold.....

I don"t think anyone will care if JB makes the "concords" with gold, black, grey, etc...everyone is already going nuts over them regardless of the color of the 23 and the Jumpman
wink.gif
Oh I feel you!....Just want yall to know that the shape is not going to look like how it looks in the pic (for the people who care about small details like that)
The shoes are going to cause more mayhem than these cool greys watch...

I can just imagine how much PYS is going to sell them for before they release and how much resellers will sell them for on eBay for that matter
30t6p3b.gif
I just need some new and fresh "concords" mine are beat to the street.

^ I expect half of current DMP prices......and if they are built like these current cool greys ( with the icy blue like sole) they might stay around 300 for a while.....

^ I expect half of current DMP prices......and if they are built like these current cool greys ( with the icy blue like sole) they might stay around 300 for a while.....

These are ps cause of the shape of them. If they were real, they would have more of a space jam or cool grey shape. Instead its the DMP shape.

These are ps cause of the shape of them. If they were real, they would have more of a space jam or cool grey shape. Instead its the DMP shape.

...if in fact the concord/columbia pack is true...hopefully the quality will be on point...I can only imagine the craziness...but that Osneaker pic is...
sick.gif

...if in fact the concord/columbia pack is true...hopefully the quality will be on point...I can only imagine the craziness...but that Osneaker pic is...
sick.gif

Yeah, it's been made official that the Concord XI's are coming next December!!! But shouldn't we have waited till the actual pic come out. To me-from a point of view, that's dosen't seem like the actual pic of the Concord XI's, they seem like they've been tweaked from the DMP XI's. If those Concords are gonna release the better be made with concord purple (exactly the way it was made back in 1995 and 2000) don't y'all agree with me.!!!!
wink.gif

Yeah, it's been made official that the Concord XI's are coming next December!!! But shouldn't we have waited till the actual pic come out. To me-from a point of view, that's dosen't seem like the actual pic of the Concord XI's, they seem like they've been tweaked from the DMP XI's. If those Concords are gonna release the better be made with concord purple (exactly the way it was made back in 1995 and 2000) don't y'all agree with me.!!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

sick.gif

I think I speak for all of us when I say we are hoping the same thing about the quality
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

sick.gif

I think I speak for all of us when I say we are hoping the same thing about the quality
smile.gif

Not gonna miss these...might even get 'em twice...asking for nothing but gift cards for Christmas next year!!!

Not gonna miss these...might even get 'em twice...asking for nothing but gift cards for Christmas next year!!!

i got my dmps fresh, i know they aint the same as concords but i'll pass on these

good luck to yall gettin your pairs

i got my dmps fresh, i know they aint the same as concords but i'll pass on these

good luck to yall gettin your pairs

Im so feeling these i just want them to switch up the packaging. JB please dont release these like the pic below.

2009102914671033.jpg

Pics were taken from a fake website
laugh.gif

Im so feeling these i just want them to switch up the packaging. JB please dont release these like the pic below.

2009102914671033.jpg

Pics were taken from a fake website
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom