Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by khalil1988

I was just looking at the prices people want for a near deadstock pair of xi concords people still want 7-800 thats rediculous

Your probaly talking about the 1995 OG's. O'g usually go for that high, but I agree with you I can understand if it was DS but VNDS $700 - $800 is  too much.
grin.gif

DS 95 OG XI Concords with orginal box can sometimes go for $900 - $1,000

Check out this pair on ebay with  a $900.00 buy it now price. After looking at the soles on this pair it looks like they have been slightly yellowed due to aging...I wouldnt buy this pair the buyer is selling unless the soles were in better condition.THen again it's hard to find a OG DS pair with Icy looking soles the kicks OG XI Concord were released almost 16 years ago.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-AIR-JORDAN...4161548?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27b79bbd0c

Originally Posted by khalil1988

I was just looking at the prices people want for a near deadstock pair of xi concords people still want 7-800 thats rediculous

Your probaly talking about the 1995 OG's. O'g usually go for that high, but I agree with you I can understand if it was DS but VNDS $700 - $800 is  too much.
grin.gif

DS 95 OG XI Concords with orginal box can sometimes go for $900 - $1,000

Check out this pair on ebay with  a $900.00 buy it now price. After looking at the soles on this pair it looks like they have been slightly yellowed due to aging...I wouldnt buy this pair the buyer is selling unless the soles were in better condition.THen again it's hard to find a OG DS pair with Icy looking soles the kicks OG XI Concord were released almost 16 years ago.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-AIR-JORDAN...4161548?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27b79bbd0c

^what???? i have never seen any og 11 go for that much and actually sell, maybe just over 400 for ds but who wants DS ogs? they will fall apart on you i know everyone thinks they are tanks but that only comes with occasional wear if you dont wear them they will fall apart, lmao for 700 dollars, maybe if they are autographed

^what???? i have never seen any og 11 go for that much and actually sell, maybe just over 400 for ds but who wants DS ogs? they will fall apart on you i know everyone thinks they are tanks but that only comes with occasional wear if you dont wear them they will fall apart, lmao for 700 dollars, maybe if they are autographed

I want OG XI Concords! FOr My collection purposes only, & not to wear them . I'd "MAYBE" wear them once If I owned a DS 95 Concords

I want OG XI Concords! FOr My collection purposes only, & not to wear them . I'd "MAYBE" wear them once If I owned a DS 95 Concords

whatever comes out... really cant wait, I already took the 22nd and 23rd of December off of work to get ready to camp.

whatever comes out... really cant wait, I already took the 22nd and 23rd of December off of work to get ready to camp.

Originally Posted by weapen12

Originally Posted by jordanize84

hello fam i just got some word from my connect that the columbia's are going to be a international release and we are getting the concords this year. i'll try to get more info when he gets back from his nike account meeting.

Word? The Columbias an international release. That means there gonna release in another country. So the US is getting the Concords in December 2011.
that's what  was explained. hope it's not true though. i would love to have another pair of columbias.
happy.gif
i will post more info when i get it.

When can you get some more info by. Cause I'm anxious, I mean we all anxious to know.

hello fam i just got some word from my connect that the columbia's are going to be a international release and we are getting the concords this year. i'll try to get more info when he gets back from his nike account meeting.

Word? The Columbias an international release. That means there gonna release in another country. So the US is getting the Concords in December 2011.
that's what  was explained. hope it's not true though. i would love to have another pair of columbias.
happy.gif

When can you get some more info by. Cause I'm anxious, I mean we all anxious to know.

chillaxe people we've all known this was coming.....i dont think they'll be a pack, they can drop columbia's next christmas and padd out their holiday numbers

chillaxe people we've all known this was coming.....i dont think they'll be a pack, they can drop columbia's next christmas and padd out their holiday numbers

safe to say that this colombia release will be the most hyped release of the last 10 years. I pray this is a pack. Can you imagine how hyped up that would be? Space jams times 1000

safe to say that this colombia release will be the most hyped release of the last 10 years. I pray this is a pack. Can you imagine how hyped up that would be? Space jams times 1000

happy.gif

so i got the scoop! columbias are slated as a international release this year so no columbias as of now.
frown.gif
 *still could be a chance like they did with the infrareds*concords are coming out holiday release. also, JB is releasing a pack sometime this summer(they wouldn't spill the beans but i think they are the laney/grape pack that everyone is talking about.) true blues are releasing along with mochas
pimp.gif
 (mochas will be a limited GR or QS) that's all for now. 
happy.gif

happy.gif

so i got the scoop! columbias are slated as a international release this year so no columbias as of now.
frown.gif
 *still could be a chance like they did with the infrareds*concords are coming out holiday release. also, JB is releasing a pack sometime this summer(they wouldn't spill the beans but i think they are the laney/grape pack that everyone is talking about.) true blues are releasing along with mochas
pimp.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

frown.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
Somebody is going to get hurt at Nike if the Columbias are an international release only. I will fly to Beaverton and Homey the clown sock the SOB that thought that was a bright idea. Not cool at all.

Back
Top Bottom