Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Wow I woke up 30 mins late and I just copped the last 10.5 on Eastbay. My first cop online ever.
This makes me feel really good about waking up extra early waiting for them to drop.. Unbelievable. Struck out... 
tired.gif

Damn I'm salty I struck out everywhere man, I really wanted to cop these shoes for a minute, now it's on to the resellers. Congrats to anyone who really wanted these shoes that was able to cop them for retail. Smh

I see alot of cats posting they streak ended today .. I think mine is begging from the white grapes to here so far I've gotten through online ... White grape , camo foam , 11 low , black grape etc hope that don't end soon haha

Shoutouts to Eastbay for making this one pair per customer. Did FNL do the same cause they stay on that ********.

Edit was able to grab my lady a pair off Eastbay. Had no interest in buying these.

*patiently waits for aquas*

Last edited:
But congrats to the people who really wanted these that copped.  Ill be going back to bed knowing I got $160 to spend on another pair of shoes.. 
eyes.gif

Shoutouts to Eastbay for making this one pair per customer. Did FNL do the same cause they stay on that ********.

Edit was able to grab my lady a pair off Eastbay. Had no interest in buying these.

*patiently waits for aquas*

FNL probably had a 5 pair limit like the Grapes. By the time I got onto the site, at like 8:05, size 9 was sold out already.

I usually don't like shopping on FNL, but I clicked the wrong link on NDC twitter that got me to the picture. that alone blew my chances on NDC. was able to get the splash for NDC but it errored.
the splash for FNL went through, while i was clicking away on EB and FTL. cashed out on fnl, but kept trying on EB and FTL to get a second pair, but sold out after 1hr and 20mins of clicking.
looks like only one pair this release. i feel demoralized a bit, but i'm sure it is is worse for the people who didn't get one. people who are able to grab more than two, golf clap for you.

Failed... Whatever man... I got through Finish Line and had an error last minute... Forced to look at eBay which is crazy...

Ugh this is the first Jordan release I've wanted in a while so I got up early and made sure I was at my local FTL at six am, eight people ahead of me so I asked "any of you size 12?" everyone said no so I thought ok, i'm def good. I wait for 2 hours plus because even though the stores supposed to open at eight employees  didn't show up until about eight twenty ish and then they took their time getting settled in the store. Afterwards they inform everyone they only got 20 pairs....I thought "ok I'm still good " but then the manager starts going down the line asking people for their sizes and all I hear him saying is "that sizes not available" over and over again. Turns out employees took their first pic of the stock and when they were done less then  eight pairs were available.. He finally was about to come around to ask me my size with only two guys infront of me and says only 2 12's are left, I was praying they would do the right thing because both of these guys were round size 10 but of course, they took them and after spending 2 hours and a half waiting I walked away empty handed and saltier then a bag of pretzels....This is by far the worst experience I've had trying to purchase a pair of sneakers and the whole things just left me bitter..Last time I ever go to that location.

struck out on every site, all good though not even bitter about it, but congrats to all that copped enjoy the kicks

keeping myself amused by listening to kanyes new album while hammering refresh.. giving it until 1:05am then giving up

kanyes albums is garbage by the way D:

QFT I was expecting so much more

Really?! Don't say that, I. So excited for that album. Anyway here's a pic. An ok shoe, maybe it's buyers remorse but not as clean as a I thought and I'm a five guy. View media item 455436

Ugh this is the first Jordan release I've wanted in a while so I got up early and made sure I was at my local FTL at six am, eight people ahead of me so I asked "any of you size 12?" everyone said no so I thought ok, i'm def good. I wait for 2 hours plus because even though the stores supposed to open at eight employees  didn't show up until about eight twenty ish and then they took their time getting settled in the store. Afterwards they inform everyone they only got 20 pairs....I thought "ok I'm still good " but then the manager starts going down the line asking people for their sizes and all I hear him saying is "that sizes not available" over and over again. Turns out employees took their first pic of the stock and when they were done less then  eight pairs were available.. He finally was about to come around to ask me my size with only two guys infront of me and says only 2 12's are left, I was praying they would do the right thing because both of these guys were round size 10 but of course, they took them and after spending 2 hours and a half waiting I walked away empty handed and saltier then a bag of pretzels....This is by far the worst experience I've had trying to purchase a pair of sneakers and the whole things just left me bitter..Last time I ever go to that location.

You're complaining about waiting two hours? :rofl: I don't camp out anymore and haven't in 6-7 years but, I've waited much longer and watched them slip right out of my hands.

actually I got through on FNL and went to checkout got the splash screen for mad long and when I finally got through to confirm order they had sold out, that made me a little tight because I had them in my cart, had my info, shipping and was going to confirm order, conifrm the damn order and I get that red X saying item removed from cart

Back
Top Bottom