Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

True. Call me a stickler but I’d still prefer the OG spec plastic eyelets that the shoe is supposed to have and NA logo on the insole. It’s a detail I’d like to have. I want the actual pair fresh prince wore and the one I had as my first Jordan in first grade.
same, I considered getting the Fresh Prince grapes but I'm gonna be patient

Just copped a size 9 US off of Culturekingz; hopefully they ship. Under retail shipped O_O. Sometimes currency conversions pay off. (OOS now other than super large sizes). I still with they had the 23 on the side, I had those as a kid.

Right, these are due the day after fog 1 off noire, praying they sit until 28th when i get paid again

Is it the 25th yet? Need these two days ago...

Seriously though...I’d like to think online will be easy...Considering all these shops are closed and that inventory is mostly going to end up on their e-spots...But the fact that literally everybody is going to have to go online to get them kind of worries me...

I think we should be good when these drop online
A lot of folks don’t have any money right now to drop $200 on shoes
I was originally gonna try to grab 5 pairs
But with everything that’s going on right now I’ll be happy with just one

I think we should be good when these drop online
A lot of folks don’t have any money right now to drop $200 on shoes
I was originally gonna try to grab 5 pairs
But with everything that’s going on right now I’ll be happy with just one
Geeshh!!!! 5 pairs!!! You must have 5 Fire Red 5 fetish...lol...

No telling when these will ever release again. So im assuming you were gonna stock up while you could..

I wonder whenever the shelter in place has been lifted and the malls and stores are slowly opening up again if they will get their shipment and sell them ASAP as FCFS or they will have a release date as well?

These are probably already at the Nike warehouse (along with other Jordan’s) and with Nike limiting stock to foot locker, etc. I would assume there will be a lot of pair of snkrs. And as a Nike Air and full family size run, there are tons of these available.

I wonder whenever the shelter in place has been lifted and the malls and stores are slowly opening up again if they will get their shipment and sell them ASAP as FCFS or they will have a release date as well?

These are probably already at the Nike warehouse (along with other Jordan’s) and with Nike limiting stock to foot locker, etc. I would assume there will be a lot of pair of snkrs. And as a Nike Air and full family size run, there are tons of these available.
Would a shock drop be in poor taste right now? Lol

I was thinking the same. Like salacious crumb salacious crumb said, Nike warehouse has to have these 5 by the ton ready to go... With Nike keeping the majority to sell themselves a shock drop would be perfect timing to make room. Those massive back shipments from over seas will clear soon and definitely will need the space. The release is about 3 and a half weeks away so I wouldn't be surprised. Either way you either get them or pass.

I dont think its poor taste at all. Shoot if anything these footsites know we're going through a pandemic. Yet they still sent out 25% coupons to buy; water???, toilet paper???, food???. Nope you guess it.....KICKS!!!! LOL

Just got my shipping email from Culture Kingz *happy dance* (under retail). Lord knows how long a shipment from Australia to Los Angeles is

These are gonna be bittersweet. They were the first pair I ever had as a kid, when they released. So it's gonna feel good to finally have them. But, on the other hand, these will be the last shoes I buy for a while.

Back
Top Bottom