Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Can't say I agree. Heat is going to sell out quick no matter what.
Buyers/resellers going to jump on it just like people are investing in the market.
Money makes money and when people see opportunity they pounce.
Just saying don't sleep on anything popular thinking it's going to sit for a discount.

nah

Wont go on discount but they will be there if you want them. dont try to scare the homies. they already paranoid from the rona.

I don’t really get what’s going on with these pushbacks. Clearly it’s corona related, but what’s the difference of a few weeks? It’s almost like Nike is in denial and thinks something is gonna be different a month down the road. It’s not. If anything it’s going to feel worse and consumers will be even more freaked out. I don’t see why they can’t release at least some of the stock online on schedule. Obviously I know nothing but I don’t really understand the logic behind this strategy and ongoing release delays. Oh well.

I dont get the mini delays when a month from now we're likely to be in the same place but releasing them online only during this time is a bot/resellers dream. I'd rather them just shut their retro releases down until it can be as fair as it should be. And I mean foot stores bc that's pretty much where our best chances at 1's and mass produced Jordans are.

I dont get the mini delays when a month from now we're likely to be in the same place but releasing them online only during this time is a bot/resellers dream. I'd rather them just shut their retro releases down until it can be as fair as it should be. And I mean foot stores bc that's pretty much where our best chances at 1's and mass produced Jordans are.
Hmmmm interesting point. But note I didn’t say release all pairs online. Still, yeah, there’s a downside to everything. But like you said, it’s the mini delays I don’t understand. This is not going to be over in a month or two. More delays will come when we get close to the recently announced release dates, which are already delayed dates, obviously. It’s just going to keep happening. And if they do drop them on these new dates, then they might as well have dropped them on the original dates and skipped the delays.

Reactions: ARK
Folks still posting pics on IG is like a slap in the face now. Especially since we've not being able to get them with new release dates. Sigh oh well... Its not like we could wear them now... Also I never wear new releases right off. Still havent worn my Black cement 4s from the May 4th drop last year... I guess it's the anxious part of the sneaker enthusiast in me that want them in hand already...lol

I can't decide, but I think I'm settled on 3 pairs when they finally come out. Corona or no corona, that first pair is going straight to feet (after a Lysol bath).

Folks still posting pics on IG is like a slap in the face now. Especially since we've not being able to get them with new release dates. Sigh oh well... Its not like we could wear them now... Also I never wear new releases right off. Still havent worn my Black cement 4s from the May 4th drop last year... I guess it's the anxious part of the sneaker enthusiast in me that want them in hand already...lol
I wear new stuff immediately ... mostly just around the house for months. So in fact this is a perfect time for that, and I want them NOW :lol:

I’m not worried about these of the 13s, I’m working from home now and just recently received my pay yesterday. I haven’t really been spending that much of my money besides paying bills [Alway pay on the first of the month] (Car payment, Phone, and Internet), food, Toiletries, and a few things that were on sale (socks, a pair of shorts, and a shirt.

You humble braggers. :lol:
:lol:
Doh, oh man, I didn't even think of it that way. I've been muttering to myself about that check so I just typed it without thinking. I live in L.A., not the midwest anymore, so I'm a LONG way from rolling in dough, believe me LOL

I always assumed the push backs were for Nike and other shops to prepare for an online only release. I would think there is a lot of leg work being done in the background. Pretty sure them or their partner retailers are getting hit with roadblocks.

Back
Top Bottom