Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Just got off the phone with nike and they said my order went through. stupid me didnt spell my email right and thats why I didnt get a confirmation. stupidtouch phone
mad.gif

anyway cant wait
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by riddla713

i would really like to find out whats up with the reps saying the first drop tonight was a false release. from the way they said it when i called them earlier it sounded like someone hacked there system and dropped the false ones early. they said it was sent to there site from someone they were associated with. that false release crap has happened more than once also. i remember the cdp xi/xii had a false release and the orders got cancelled.
orders for the 11/12 pack didnt get canceled... they got an email saying stuff was canceled but orders were fulfilled anyways from what i remember.
only that dude that ordered like 20 pairs really got canceled
laugh.gif
yea they did..i ordered when they popped up early and got canceled..then ordered them again when they dropped for real and it got shipped
laugh.gif

Copped my 10.5's with ease at NTLA...

**P.S.... For those of U in the Los Angeles area Niketown had 160 pairs and there were only about 120 people there when they sold and they just opened @10 amfor regular folk so chances are if u go within the next hour u will get a pair.. They had more than enough quantities in each size aswell.. Just a heads up foryo guys**

Wow. This release has been a disaster. I can't believe I nearly missed every single time these popped up:

• When they hit the site on the morning on the 28th, I was home, but I normally don't hop on the internet before work, so I didn't realize they had "accidentally" released.
  • When they hit again the Monday after that, I'm still not sure how I missed the link that they were up since I was checking this site/thread frequently, but by the time I found out, they had nothing left.
  • I called a billion times to confirm that they would release again on the 14th so I could be ready, and what happens? They hit way earlier than midnight for ANY time zone. Even so, I would have found out when I got home from work had my computer not gone into another one of those fits where the monitor won't display anything when I start it up. I messed with it a good half hour (finally had to open it up and remove/reinsert the video card) before it worked. When I finally got to the site, I found out they had released.........almost exactly half an hour ago.
    mad.gif
    The interesting part is I normally put my computer into stand-by before work (which has never caused this display problem), but for the first time in I don't know HOW long, I accidentally hit "turn off" yesterday morning.
  • Despite the fact that I had very little hope for them to add more inventory, I stayed up a while longer than I normally do. I decided to call it a night at around 4 AM........and woke up at 5:30 AM only to find that they had added inventory half an hour after I went to bed.
Perhaps a sign by cosmic forces that it just wasn't meant to be. That many near misses can't be coincidence, especially the WAY some of them happened. It was like a bad Chevy Chase movie. Oh well, I wasn't that fond of them, so it's not a huge loss. If I really wanted them, I would have headed overto NT when I woke up at 5:30. Just not worth the hassle to me, though.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

agreed. considering the high demand for these you would think they would want to help maximize revenues for the charity
can't believe doernbecher doesn't put up a bigger fight for a larger release
the amount of money they raise for doernbecher compared to their revenues/profits annually is insane
oh well....
Yes, but the question is would the demand be nearly as high if it WASN'T such an exclusive/hard to get shoe? Looks wise, I find it hard tobelieve that this many people honestly find it appealing and desirable. I think a lot of people convinced themselves that they look good due to the hype builtup around them.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by riddla713

i would really like to find out whats up with the reps saying the first drop tonight was a false release. from the way they said it when i called them earlier it sounded like someone hacked there system and dropped the false ones early. they said it was sent to there site from someone they were associated with. that false release crap has happened more than once also. i remember the cdp xi/xii had a false release and the orders got cancelled.
orders for the 11/12 pack didnt get canceled... they got an email saying stuff was canceled but orders were fulfilled anyways from what i remember.
only that dude that ordered like 20 pairs really got canceled
laugh.gif
yea they did..i ordered when they popped up early and got canceled..then ordered them again when they dropped for real and it got shipped
laugh.gif
interesting but ill take ur word for it... i didnt follow that too heavy but im pretty sure i saw some people still got their orders filled. iended up copping locally so i didnt need to b in that thread anymore
laugh.gif

BTW - i just called about my order from last nights pre-midnight EST time release and lady told me my stuff should be good. its just a matter of nike runningout of inventory and me waiting for a phone call since my order was like 400 or so.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

pics of the line ups at various NTs??
nerd.gif
Here is part of the line from the Nike Store in West Farms Mall in CT. There ended up being about 40 people there, and around 43 pairs.

^^^ More pics of that chicks face in the black.

JK

Is is it safe to say that most NT's got around 100+ pairs ???

whats the process with phone orders at niketowns?
do they send you a confirmation email?
do they charge your card right away?

Is there anywhere in Dc or the DMV area that got these?.?
im new here dont know alot of shoe spots

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ More pics of that chicks face in the black.

JK

Is is it safe to say that most NT's got around 100+ pairs ???
Nah man she was like 13, someones younger sister or something who they just got to wait in line to cop a extra pair to sell
grin.gif

I think someone mentioned the Boston one only had about 50?

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

no more 10.5 at niketown los angeles. i've helped many here, please check sig. don't want to be banned. peace.

have some dignity they are just shoes

Originally Posted by Rightguard

no more 10.5 at niketown los angeles. i've helped many here, please check sig. don't want to be banned. peace.

i have more dignity than you'll ever have. be on your way, your rudeness isn't needed in this thread or world.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Wow. This release has been a disaster. I can't believe I nearly missed every single time these popped up:

• When they hit the site on the morning on the 28th, I was home, but I normally don't hop on the internet before work, so I didn't realize they had "accidentally" released.
  • When they hit again the Monday after that, I'm still not sure how I missed the link that they were up since I was checking this site/thread frequently, but by the time I found out, they had nothing left.
  • I called a billion times to confirm that they would release again on the 14th so I could be ready, and what happens? They hit way earlier than midnight for ANY time zone. Even so, I would have found out when I got home from work had my computer not gone into another one of those fits where the monitor won't display anything when I start it up. I messed with it a good half hour (finally had to open it up and remove/reinsert the video card) before it worked. When I finally got to the site, I found out they had released.........almost exactly half an hour ago.
    mad.gif
    The interesting part is I normally put my computer into stand-by before work (which has never caused this display problem), but for the first time in I don't know HOW long, I accidentally hit "turn off" yesterday morning.
  • Despite the fact that I had very little hope for them to add more inventory, I stayed up a while longer than I normally do. I decided to call it a night at around 4 AM........and woke up at 5:30 AM only to find that they had added inventory half an hour after I went to bed.
Perhaps a sign by cosmic forces that it just wasn't meant to be. That many near misses can't be coincidence, especially the WAY some of them happened. It was like a bad Chevy Chase movie. Oh well, I wasn't that fond of them, so it's not a huge loss. If I really wanted them, I would have headed over to NT when I woke up at 5:30. Just not worth the hassle to me, though.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

agreed. considering the high demand for these you would think they would want to help maximize revenues for the charity
can't believe doernbecher doesn't put up a bigger fight for a larger release
the amount of money they raise for doernbecher compared to their revenues/profits annually is insane
oh well....
Yes, but the question is would the demand be nearly as high if it WASN'T such an exclusive/hard to get shoe? Looks wise, I find it hard to believe that this many people honestly find it appealing and desirable. I think a lot of people convinced themselves that they look good due to the hype built up around them.

Just like all the previous charity shoes, people want them so bad because they're exclusive and they'll be one of few people to be rocking them. Othersknow they can sell them to someone who is desperate enough for them.

SMH at NTNY called and the lady goes what size and where you from. I tell her 9/9.5 and NY. She's like none in the system ok bye and hangs up.
laugh.gif
whoeverstill wants these call up random NTs they do ship and are taking phone orders now.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i have more dignity than you'll ever have. be on your way, your rudeness isn't needed in this thread or world.
Telling people to look at your sig if a form of selling. It's been been done before and said by a mod that it is.

Take that to the buy and sell forum along with the other people trying to sell in this thread before this gets locked.

Oh and I got two pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom