Air Jordan VI "Oreo" Appreciation

I remember being at the Nike outlet in Vegas and seeing these for $70 and the Laker 6s for $70.. I chose the Lakers. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Very underrated. Love mine. Wear them almost everyday.

Damn... seeing these again.... i soooo regret passing
frown.gif
. chuck inglish was rocking these in that freddie gibbs oil money video i used to play that song so damn much lol

Definitely underrated. Cant go wrong with black and white. Barely wear mine cause theyre too clean. These will be a more sought after shoe as years keep passing. Quality is excellent on these too.

SOOOOO underrated

bought a pair on rd that i BEAT & picked up a ds pair for $100 shipped thats still ds & will stay that wau until i find another set to rock......not doing the $300+ i see clowns trying to get for them now ...same dudes who couldnt sell them for $80 & shipping trying to pay thier car note with them

This is my favorite jordan 6s. I dont own a pair but i would pay anything for them! so clean and fresh

Always loved these- hopefully they're not gone forever. Left em at my girls place then we broke up, I still didn't get my stuff back. 

Really good CW in my book

at the time they drop some People didn't care for them since there CDP Carmines were still fresh :pimp: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom