Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

These will be my first VIII's. Can't wait

I'm a poet and didn't even know it
If you can find something to rhyme with "Aquas" I'll rep you 
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure it's the 29th so can we all stop crying about no release date. People just need to learn to be patient. Most of us are gonna try and get it the day of the release so what's the point of knowing it when we will still have to wait? It's not like the release date is gonna be a secret to anybody

Seems like all the online sites have done their weekly updates to the release calendars...

NDC updated through the 22nd and they don't have these listed ("Black Grape" isn't listed either
nerd.gif
)

Eastbay, Footlocker Etc...updated through the 22nd and they don't have these listed (They do have the "Black Grape" listed as the 15th)

Finishline updated through the 15th and don't have these listed (No "Black Grape" either)

It's looking like these will likely be the 29th which was what the latest date that was circulating...A little over a month out and still no solid drop date
mean.gif

Maybe some of the international cats or store workers can flow us some info from their release calendars...
like i been saying, the FL/FA internal employee calendars have 6/29, i would consider that pretty solid.

This is the only Jordan I have in my sights for June. Anyone going the pre-order route? Lowest I've noticed so far is $249. Me, release date.

Well preorders didn't go to well for the BT1s so I'd be cautious of any this time around.

This might be the one shoe that I'd actually consider copping x2 and maybe even paying resale price for, it's really that serious for me. 29 is already circled on my calendar.

Well preorders didn't go to well for the BT1s so I'd be cautious of any this time around.

This might be the one shoe that I'd actually consider copping x2 and maybe even paying resale price for, it's really that serious for me. 29 is already circled on my calendar.

Yea, I feel bad for the preorder folks. Glad I could get mine from a local retailer. I feel you on the doubling up. Playoff 8 is a beautiful shoe.

Hope the release date actually is the 29th as opposed to the 15th. That wait I don't have to camp the morning of my birthday :D

Back
Top Bottom