Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

ugh still waiting on splash page i got at FNL checkout, but I have them in card on NDC. Would just rather use this $20 WC reward.

umm.....relax? It's not that serious...people have been posting this in the threads since the Joker 3 release.....if you must know, FNL offers free shipping on all new releases except Jordans, when you do this "trick" all you are doing is confirming in your order you're buying a new release....it's not so much a "trick" than it is a database registry....

folks are so paranoid...
how would you, obviously you havent been in the thread long enough to understand in the retailers pov that jordans are excluded from all promos and you are going to be the one who thinks who knows everything who is need of reps and does something that could affect the rest of the community.

couldnt get my 9 1/2 so i got a size 9 hopefully they are not to bad. My white and red 8s were 9 1/2 they were a little big

On the last page before you submit the order, click "edit" on your shipping or billing info and just "update" without any changes...

you will see the $8.49 shipping charge drop and it becomes free shipping.

Has been this way all year on FNL.

It's only $8.49....but hey....made the OTD price $170.00 can't really complain for sitting in my PJs

Snagged an 11 from FNL instead of NDC...easy cop and I do believe these will sit for today
Going to have to save this on notepad and try it next release   
smokin.gif

lol totally slept on this release, woke up at 515 thinking i wont be able to snag a pair...sat n let FNL refresh itself for 10 mins and next thing i know, im able to add into the cart for checkout. surprisingly an easy cop. good luck to those mashing the add to cart buttons.

exactly wouldn't agree any more with you. ever since the fnl mobile was publicly known it disappeared and you want this to go away because your thirsty for 2 f#%$#%# reps common now
I don't really care about reps....I'm a grown man and I don't frequent NT like I used to when I was in my 20's....I remember a time when something like this was known, folks would share information for no other reason than the sneaker culture goodness of the hunt....the early morning wake up/late night stay ups...

now it's like a thirsty pack of hyenas who want to lurk in between PM's wheeling and dealing....

all for some durabuck, plastic and leather...once again, relax....it's not that serious

Folks who are new to the sneaker game appreciate these tidbits of information and it makes the purchase that much sweeter...plus, some folks try and support their habit while I'm sure working through school, etc...

There is nothing wrong about sharing information...and those that say "what about the lurkers..." we were all lurkers at one point...sometimes it takes the kindness of others showing they aren't all about themselves to make people feel welcome and join, even in a virtual space.

Last edited:
really wanted to cop from NDC for the free/basically 3-day shipping but I doubt I can cancel the FNL order before these are pulled out of my cart. Oh well. Back to bed.

Good luck guys, hope everyone enjoys their pairs.

Congrats to those that copped just now. Thank god I copped mine from JJ last night, due to having to get a size 7.5 in these, I knew I couldn't take any chances and tried my luck last night on JJ and was able to get through otherwise I would of struck out this morning. There's always a full size run BUT my size is usually the one that sells the first. When I clicked NDC and there was practically a whole size run but my size was blanked out and gone. On FNL they tweeted "7.5 and 15 sold out" but everything else was available. I was going to skip JJ too and go for finishline  just to use my WC rewards but good thing I didn't do that.

ugh still waiting on splash page i got at FNL checkout, but I have them in card on NDC. Would just rather use this $20 WC reward.

I did the same thing but I ordered off NDC when I couldn't get through the splash page just to secure a pair.

After I submitted I came here and clicked on the link someone provided and got through on FNL right away... Weird.

I'm just glad FNL doesn't carry foams

Damn bros .. I went with 11 and I'm size 10.5 .

Edit:

Glad to see a lot of people are getting their pairs!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom