Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I was so excited when I was able to cop through FTL! I woke up at 9:40 ET and I thought I missed out. But I hoped on my phone and saw that FTL still had my size up. I rushed through the payment etc. and BAM I got the confirmation! Can't play with sz 13 jays. One minute you see them and the next minute they are gone

lmao Eastbay still got 11.5 on these. Told yah guys, this release was nothing to sweat about.

This was a pretty easy cop for me. Went to a local FNL on campus and there was only 5 other people in line at 8.

I wonder why the 8s this year were the only shoes that came out with retro cards. They need to start doing that more often again

I wonder what JB is going to do in three years when the eights release.

Everyone will be good, and none of these were hard to get.

I'll just want the chromes.

I just got mine from a Footlocker in the mall. Store clerk told me that they only had a size 10 and a 11.5 left. Luckily i'm a 11.5. 
pimp.gif

these are everywhere were iam at
ohwell.gif
 the bugs bunny sat for awhile in stores lets see if these playoffs would make it through next week 

HOH state street still had a bunch of these. Was able to get the Foams and these for $398 with tax since they let me use my $25 birthday coupon. Now I'm thinking of selling the Black Grapes because I like the playoffs and Foams more.

HOH state street still had a bunch of these. Was able to get the Foams and these for $398 with tax since they let me use my $25 birthday coupon. Now I'm thinking of selling the Black Grapes because I like the playoffs and Foams more.
Sheeeeet... them dudes never called me back too.  I see how it is. 
mean.gif

Today was a good day to be living in Chicago tho - word up.  Copped Playoff 8s, White Grapes Vs , and Olympic 7s.  Grape Vs and Olympic 7s for 129.99 + tax.  All the right size too.  
smokin.gif

Glad it was an easy cop, guy at footaction said they had these for days. Lots of pairs. It was easy, but with the foams dropping I wonder how many were buying those instead of buying eights for resell. We know if foams didnt drop, resellers may have hit these hard. Hard to gauage

Sheeeeet... them dudes never called me back too.  I see how it is. 
mean.gif
Dude even said "What size you need?" When I grabbed one off display. I just showed him my raffle tickets and that was all she wrote.

Back
Top Bottom