Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I don't even need to put in my zipcode. That must explain why I got the shoes a minute after the release, I cart jacked someone because of the zipcode error. Do you have a nike account?

Last edited:
Yeah, same. I thought I was late when I finished, I got finished 1 and a half minutes after 8AM/EST. I even got my shipping info at 9:20AM.

Been striking out on my IPad last few releases on ndc. Used a friends MacBook and was checked out by 8:02 mad smooth for me

Most pairs do/will. My whites from last year were perfect, along with my snakeskins. These and my concords all 5 pairs have been flawed.
Well said sir....I just don't understand it. My snakeskins where absolutely flawless....the concords and these have too many flaws. And almost every pair on eBay has flaws too. Its like dudes kept the best pairs and resold the scrubs

Most pairs do/will. My whites from last year were perfect, along with my snakeskins. These and my concords all 5 pairs have been flawed.
I agree. last years are perfect. only problem with the whites is the creasing. but not to worried about that

Eastbay just showed a FSR. I added to cart but then got the Sold Out message when I submitted the order. Anyone have any luck?

Just joined a raffle that will give out free Cement's. I hope I win 
frown.gif

Most, if not all were probably sold by phone orders
i think you right

i live overseas and i tried to call about 30-40 stores , and nothing left , not at size 13 us men 

and there is no cancelations or returen at this time too

Last edited:
So many of these things for sale via Craigslist. If you struck out you could more then likely get a great deal on CL

I have 2 pairs of cords 1 still DS and would gladly straight swap the 2nd pair for a pair of infras.
I missed out on these due to work commitments.

I feel you.
But unfortunately, just like nobody was willing to trade those hyped up Nightshade lows for the concord, nobody is going to trade these infra lows for the concords.
These are the new hype so cats will think they are worth more than the Concords.
You'd think there would be cats that doubled on these and want to trade for a Concord they missed but I highly doubt it, cats gonna think these the new phenomenon

Back
Top Bottom