Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

LOL this will end up being my second BS canceled order in the last few weeks.  FNL must need some more short term cash flow.

I feel the same way... If it goes through awesome of not I won't be disappointed cause I wasn't really thought I had a chance at them

You think it's just their site that is messed up?
Most likely.  Or if not then they will hold our money for 5-7 BUSINESS days, make us call multiple times over the next 4-5 days with different answers each time.  Then eventually tell you that the system messed up and there no pairs to locate.

Oh great they already took my $195 out of my bank account.  Wish that meant something.  I will get them for a damn $100 gift card this time if this doesn't work.

order should go through... figuring the 10.5 ran out in the last 15 min. if the 9 and 8.5 are gone within the hour it will be a VERY GOOD sign :smokin

66  minutes later....."You're order went through the distribution center.  We can't stock locate or look at anything at the distribution center.  You can call back in a couple days and we may know more.  Repeat.  Repeat."  Stupid mother *******. 

Lol you guys are not getting these.

Feel free to rub it in my face if pairs do get shipped though. :nerd:

for those of you who got dusted in the past from FNL... if you use paypal, don't they only process the order after they ship?

Lol you guys are not getting these.
Feel free to rub it in my face if pairs do get shipped though.
nerd.gif
Everything you've said in your 2 posts on this page I already said.  It isn't going to hurt me to try, and then end up with another gift card for my troubles....which aren't troubles for me, just annoying.  If they don't come through, then I will have  free money to use, for an in store purchase since I don't try for new releases at FNL on line.  FNL is everyone's worst enemy, but I got an extra pair on cyber Monday and no one else is offering Concords at retail, or even a chance at them.

Back
Top Bottom