Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Not sure about the stickers, but I know for sure that pairs from overseas do not have the MSRP tag. This can make it difficult to spot a pair from rd or early release.

This! If i am looking on ebay and the shoes dont have the retail tag on it, I won't buy it. Not trying to get burned buy early releases or fakes.

Yea, but that "Restock" came from a fluke FNL pull-back of pairs a year earlier. Pairs that were held back after RD chaos, and stored in the FNL warehouse. It wasn't like JB sent another shipment to FNL. The shoes were already FNL's, they had just never released them; they were sitting on them. That wasn't a true "Restock" b/c it was part of their original stock.

Yea, but that "Restock" came from a fluke FNL pull-back of pairs a year earlier. Pairs that were held back after RD chaos, and stored in the FNL warehouse. It wasn't like JB sent another shipment to FNL. The shoes were already FNL's, they had just never released them; they were sitting on them. That wasn't a true "Restock" b/c it was part of their original stock.

a restock means putting them for sale at a later date after release.

its still a restock...

"ONLY" twice? I thought having just one is a miracle. Breds haven't even restocked.
The week of cyber monday Concords were only put up for sale twice.... There were people who went to the website and ordered the day after and it worked.... I don't remember if FNL honored those orders, I remember a lot of unhappy NT'ers that week so look back in this thread for a full recap.....

They're gonna restock on the breds like they did on the concords. But who knows 
eyes.gif

These "restocks" FNL randomly has does not mean that they just got another shipment in, it means that they've been having pairs sitting in their warehouse all this time, and they decided that they wanna get rid of them. This doesn't just go for Concords, it's for every restock that they do.

So has the whole "restock" ship sailed for the Breds? 

cant be, there gotta some left over from atleast bad cc, canceled orders, stock held back, etc. Im guess during a off week they'll drop them or some random day no one is expecting of course. where ever the all-star game is this year maybe a restock there too.

Last edited:
Air Knight still has a couple pairs size 11, 12 & 13. Couldn't find much on them, can anyone confirm if they are a reputable/legit site?

Still got my pair I copped on RD last year And the soles still ICY after 8 + wears. I keep em in a ziploc bag inside the box, with the bag open, and 2 silica packets inside. I dont keep the carbon fiber paper in the box some people tell me it speeds up the yellowing process.I also clean em up  everytime right after getting home and put  em back in the box.

.Anyway my pickup story from last year I went to Modells at 12 am on 12/23/11 thinking I would be the first one in line after I was told the day before the store would open up at 7am for the Concord release. I said to myself let me get there at 12am so I could be the first to cop.So I got there 12am & there was like a line of 50+ people!! I realized this is serious I should have been there much earlier and I got scared I wouldnt be able to secure a pair!. I got in line at the back with like 50+ people in front of me.I stood there  for like 2 minutess then said to myself  "what am I doing by the time I get up there my size gonna be gone or they going to be sold out!"I ran off the line realizing I need to fine someplace that I can secure a pair fast.Hopped on the bus then took it to a spot a lot of people are not familiar with called "BXSports" on white Plains road  assuming there would  be NOT a lot of people. I got so lucky I was #7 in line and I got there 1am. Stood there until 9am in the pouring rain for 8 hours until the store opened and they said form a single line or they shutting it down.They let people in 1 by one and I secured my size 9.5! Went home kissed the shoes and went to sleep with them laying right next to me
tongue.gif
 This pic from January 7th of this year.Can't tell from my crappy low quality camera phone but the soles are still ICY blue.

I've been using this method I found on youtube to keep em ICY it works extremely well for the concords. I do this everytime after I wear them,& then put it back in the ziploc bag and box.

Still got my pair I copped on RD last year And the soles still ICY after 8 + wears. I keep em in a ziploc bag inside the box, with the bag open, and 2 silica packets inside. I dont keep the carbon fiber paper in the box some people tell me it speeds up the yellowing process.I also clean em up  everytime right after getting home and put  em back in the box.

.Anyway my pickup story from 12/23/11. I went to Modells at 12 am on 12/23/11 thinking I would be the first one in line after I was told the day before the store would open up at 7am for the Concord release. I said to myself let me get there at 12am so I could be the first to cop.So I got there 12am & there was like a line of 50+ people!! I realized this is serious I should have been there much earlier and I got scared I wouldnt be able to secure a pair!. I got in line at the back with like 50+ people in front of me.I stood there  for like 2 minutess then said to myself  "what am I doing by the time I get up there my size gonna be gone or they going to be sold out!"I ran off the line realizing I need to fine someplace that I can secure a pair fast.Hopped on the bus then took it to a spot a lot of people are not familiar with called "BXSports" on white Plains road  assuming there would  be NOT a lot of people. I got so lucky I was #7 in line and I got there 1am. Stood there until 9am in the pouring rain for 8 hours until the store opened and they said form a single line or they shutting it down.They let people in 1 by one and I secured my size 9.5! Went home kissed the shoes and went to sleep with them laying right next to me
tongue.gif
 This pic from January 7th of this year.Can't tell from my crappy low quality camera phone but the soles are still ICY blue.

I've been using this method I found on youtube to keep em ICY it works extremely well for the concords. I do this everytime after I wear them,& then put it back in the ziploc bag and box.

How are the soles of your guys' SJs, CGs, and Concords holding up?
Here are mine

All 3 are DS. Notice the yellow outline along the traction pods of the Concords... Yes, I am aware the SJs look disgusting. :x

Last edited:
haha

luckily my SJ arent that bad,

but it happens to all

i just havent had an event big enough for me to bust em out

wore the concords for the bachelor party,

probably gonna wear the black/reds to wrestlemania in april, so that leaves the SJ's short.

Back
Top Bottom