Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

my concords are still DS im afraid of my jeans bleeding on em and yellowing on the sole :lol:

im surprised this thread is still popping up

I've used this on my jeans (don't spray it on the shoes) and it works just as advertised.

my man :pimp:

i just googled this and tried to cop right now i cant seem to buy it online :\

guess ill be hittin foot locker this weekend :smile:

2 the dudes that copped from the restock can u tell us if your pairs come yellowed :nerd:

Last edited:
so i landed 2 pairs of these under retail on RD... pulled them out and admired them a couple times since then, but haven't worn them...

pulled them out again the other night and there's finally yellowing around the pods...

was wondering, if i sea glow to get rid of the yellow, i've been told if you sea glow multiple times more and then dye them blue on top, it will make them basically never yellow...

is this true?

Do
so i landed 2 pairs of these under retail on RD... pulled them out and admired them a couple times since then, but haven't worn them...

pulled them out again the other night and there's finally yellowing around the pods...

was wondering, if i sea glow to get rid of the yellow, i've been told if you sea glow multiple times more and then dye them blue on top, it will make them basically never yellow...

is this true?

Retr0brite>>seaglow

But they'll still yellow with wear, and time still got to the soles with factory dye, so I think you'd just be delaying the inevitable.

It wouldn't be a bad idea for a touch up though. I just hope they don't get that dark green-blue color when they age like the Columbias did.

Why didn't you sell them and buy another pair, or make a trade
indifferent.gif
well before i sell them i want to see if i can trade for either of them, its not a huge deal i just need some black and white. i would love a trade though because i feel bad selling above retail.

Just think of the yellowing as a consistent reminder!  Much respect to the original with the gum sole! 

Last edited:
do you guys take the paper out of the box if its a icy sole or suede like 13s white and red/ black and red? idk why i think that helps but maybe i have ocd lol all worried about my kicks when i get them i be like get that ****** paper outta there aha
i take the paper out of ALL of my shoe boxes; no exception 1 silica packet in all shoe boxes, 2 if the shoe is white and/or clear sole

Last edited:
By the way shout helps with yellow soles, I used it on carmine vi's and anniversary xi's

Also wanted to know what is a pair on concords wore once, but you can't tell worth was going to buy a pair

concords and breds coming in today. 2 seperate orders, wasnt even aware of a backdoor link, just happened to be on the site at the right time. went for the breds first thinking I didnt have a chance at the concords. cant believe how fast they shipped these out too. congrats to all who scored

concords and breds coming in today. 2 seperate orders, wasnt even aware of a backdoor link, just happened to be on the site at the right time. went for the breds first thinking I didnt have a chance at the concords. cant believe how fast they shipped these out too. congrats to all who scored

I'm with u on this one except I hopped on the concords first. Pairs should be here by the "end of the day". I'm a little nervous of how yellow the soles are going to be though lol

I really wouldn't care too much about the yellowing. I missed out on the concords but if I did get a pair I wouldn't stress the yellowing because paying retail evens it out jmo. Congrats to those who got the concords though

All the DS pairs are yellowed just the same, whether you ordered on RD, paid $300 for a reseller, or copped for retail on a restock. They're all coming from the same production run in July-October 2011. The only choice is DS-yellow & unDS yellower.

I haven't seen icy soles on Legit Concords in months. But if anyone does retrobrite, post pics.

I recieved my restock concords yesterday and am happy with thier condition. Slight yellowing around the pods but to be expected but hasnt bled over to the sides at all. Did have what appeared to be scratches under the toe cap. Overall theyre on point, was lucky to come up on these for retail so I'll take the blessing and keep it movin.

Got my "concords" today.

Opened the box and just laughed. Never shopping at finishline again as long as I live. 

smh. i would laugh for a second then all hell would break loose on customer service. how do you even prove that you didnt just switch them to FNL?

Got my "concords" today.

Opened the box and just laughed. Never shopping at finishline again as long as I live. 

Damn bro, straight wrong. I laughed looking at what kinda kicks they are but in all seriousness, I would raise hell and not stop until something is done.

I'm sorry I laughed..lol...but it's all good you can prove they were switched because the weight will be the same as on your invoice.....

Back
Top Bottom