Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I cleaned my concords up using rit on the mesh and shining the patent leather with lotion. Took this pic last week  on my balcony.Not a good quality phone camera, but I did the best I can. Rubbing a little bit of lotion on the patent with a soft cloth and then wiping it ALL off right away does help shine these up.They still looking decent after 10+ wears.I take extra care of these, they're my holy grails.I Need at least another 2 pairs though still saving up.
smile.gif

Forgot to take a shot of the bottom of the soles. I'll do next week when this snow clears up but the toothpaste method I found on youtube really does keep the soles from yellowing.

Nice pics dude.

Where did you get your RIT from? I can only find the powder stuff in my area and not the bottled liquid.

I had an offer I passed and regret it....I was so in love I was blinded....now I see the market is saturated with breds I feel super dumb

sorry brahs...i might trade concords for a '01 ds breds, but that's about it. the market is saturated with the '12 breds, plus also, i am a little bias b/c i'm probably in the minority that doesn't like the breds (compared to the concords, cool greys, space jams, and columbias).....

We both are in the minority I guess cause I NEVER liked the breds from their inception

Last edited:
I really like Breds, but I'd trade a pair of my DS '12 Breds for DS '11 Concords any day of the week. I already have 2 pairs of concords, but they are probably my second favorite shoe of all time, behind only space jams.

my concords are still DS im afraid of my jeans bleeding on em and yellowing on the sole :lol:

im surprised this thread is still popping up

Last edited:
what exactly is the rit stuff?

want to buy it

It's a color remover... you can grab it at your local Wal-Mart, grocery store, drug store, etc.

Mix it with near-boiling hot water and make your whites whiter.

Last edited:
Still can't find the RIT whitener/brigher liquid anywhere locally. I can find the powder stuff, but apparently the powder actually makes the mesh yellow. Gonna have to check out the Bar Keepers friend then. Good look Nikesux.

Last edited:
Rit is ok, bar keepers friend is the one. Just make sure not to over do it, it can and will remove the luster from the mesh

Ebay rid dye and look for "whitener and brightener" it comes in a white bottle with a green label...(would post ebay links but don't think it's allowed b/c the auctions are live) but there are a few selling on there for the liquid.  I think I paid like $4 for mine.  Tons of videos on youtube of people using it too, just search "air jordan rit" and you'll see a bunch come up, watch the one by user Optimus it does a pretty good job of explaining how to use it properly.  And I would definitely NOT recommend bar keepers that stuff will mess up your shoes if your not careful.

i wish there will be another restock/re-release for the concord xi. i need another pair. mine is pretty beat up.

Back
Top Bottom