Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

There the same shoe imo, now don`t get me wrong i wouldnt buy them unless i couldnt get the real and lets be honest there not rare to find just more costly now but if i couldnt get a pair i would have no problem getting em because when it all comes down to it nobody is gonna put a magnifying glass to your Js.
So you wanna walk around like you have a pair of rare kicks when really you are just wearing some knockoffs? When people say, "where did you get those?!" are you going to be honest or act like they are real?
You have the Pontiac Fiero with the Lambo kit don't you? Lol

Ir[quote name="MissMyMoney" url="/t/325694/air-jordan-xi-concord-aftermath-thread-still-no-buying-selling-trading/4980#post_1791407
So you wanna walk around like you have a pair of rare kicks when really you are just wearing some knockoffs? When people say, "where did you get those?!" are you going to be honest or act like they are real?
You have the Pontiac Fiero with the Lambo kit don't you? Lol[/quote] i never said they were rare i said if they were rare since the ghost pairs are easier to obtain now. I have my store brought pair so don`t assume, it was clear what i said.

Ir[quote name="MissMyMoney" url="/t/325694/air-jordan-xi-concord-aftermath-thread-still-no-buying-selling-trading/4980#post_1791407
You have the Pontiac Fiero with the Lambo kit don't you? Lol
i never said they were rare i said if they were rare since the ghost pairs are easier to obtain now. I have my store brought pair so don`t assume, it was clear what i said.

Last edited:
Victimless crime? Is there such a thing? Nike is the victim and so is the person you give the fake money to (unless you tell them it's fake). That $100 bill isn't really worth $100. You are basically admitting you would break the law if you thought you would never get caught. Smh

Like I said, an issue of morals. You said NO ONE CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE. So doesn't that give value to the otherwise fake money? Making it just as good as the original. Hence the shoes. I'm not talking about stealing. I'm not talking about illegality. I'm talking about the actual product. The shoes. Or even the "fake" money you decided to use as an example. If no one can tell the difference why not use it?

Actually, using a $100 bill is a terrible example since the value of the paper is dependent on what the governments says the paper is worth. So by putting out a unauthorized $100, it is technically worth nothing since the money does not back up the Gold that is held by the government. But since it is actually the same as what the government would have produced, you are just lowering the value of money. Such as when the government introduced more money in the circulation without taking any out and without increasing the Gold which the money represents in the past. So adding one $100 bill into circulation that was not authorized by the government only devalues the rest of the $100 bills, but it is so miniscule it means little to nothing to everyone else besides the fact that the original creator of this unauthorized $100 bill is $100 richer. Of course this is with the assumption that not even a bank can tell the difference of an authorized and an unauthorized bill.

Last edited:
Just took my DS pair out the box, and the patent leather on mine looks DULL, like they almost look fake. I compared them to my Breds and Space Jams and there is definitely a difference. I know mine are real cuz I bought them at Champs...

Just took my DS pair out the box, and the patent leather on mine looks DULL, like they almost look fake. I compared them to my Breds and Space Jams and there is definitely a difference. I know mine are real cuz I bought them at Champs...
I know what you mean. It doesn't have glossy shine. I don't think it looks bad honestly, I kinda like it, but it definitely looks different than my other xi's. Looks aged, which it is but really shouldn't being they are still pretty young.

I know what you mean. It doesn't have glossy shine. I don't think it looks bad honestly, I kinda like it, but it definitely looks different than my other xi's. Looks aged, which it is but really shouldn't being they are still pretty young.

What's wrong with just buffing it out to give it that shine again?

Actually, using a $100 bill is a terrible example since the value of the paper is dependent on what the governments says the paper is worth. So by putting out a unauthorized $100, it is technically worth nothing since the money does not back up the Gold that is held by the government. But since it is actually the same as what the government would have produced, you are just lowering the value of money. Such as when the government introduced more money in the circulation without taking any out and without increasing the Gold which the money represents in the past. So adding one $100 bill into circulation that was not authorized by the government only devalues the rest of the $100 bills, but it is so miniscule it means little to nothing to everyone else besides the fact that the original creator of this unauthorized $100 bill is $100 richer. Of course this is with the assumption that not even a bank can tell the difference of an authorized and an unauthorized bill.
Now this is delving way too deeply into. I'm not speaking of how it will affect the goverment, the economy, or the gold standard, just like I'm not speaking as to how these grey market shoes will affect Nike and it's profit margins. I'm talking about the actual piece of money that's going from person to person. If the money is indistinguishable from real money then it' can be used in place if real money. No matter how wrong or illegal, that's what it is. Same goes for these grey market shoes. Bottom line they're the same. Only difference is some people bought them for current market value while others got them newer for retail

As for the shoes. Only person or persons profiting from unauthorized pairs is the one who made it and sold it. Nike is not hurt by it because they sell out regardless of the unauthorized assuming the person who created the unauthorized pair pays for the material if not than nike loses there. Regardless if the unauthorized pair is sold for cheaper or retail or even reseller prices, the person buying is winning because they got a pair that is legit in the sense of it being real regardless or it being authorized or unauthorized. So at the end, there are two winners and one party aka nike that doesn't get hurt. There is pride for people who claim their pair is authorized while someone else isn't. But in the big picture no one knows the difference, no one is hurt, everyone wins.

FWIW certain pre-order sites on bigcartel seem to be expecting "restocks" on Concords, Space Jams, and Cool Grey XIs
here's two different places.  Not promoting these, just want the thread to be aware FWIW to them.

http://sneakersedge.bigcartel.com/products
http://deadstocknj.bigcartel.com/

Not sure what it says for their credibility on any release..
Air Jordan 11 Space Jams
$330.00 / Coming Soon

Space Jam 11's
Will be new in Box/DS
We can get sizes 4-12... But we will only get certain sizes
If you are interested in them, and willing to pay our price, email us your size. And we will get it.
We will have them in 2-3 weeks, but we may not have your size if you do not let us know.
Email US

Dumbest, shadiest crap. And 330!?!

"We can get sizes 4-12, but will only get certain sizes"

Wtf!?!

"Email us if u are willing to pay our price"

And fools really justifying these !!!!

Those "authentic"nfl jerseys are fake too dude!

Air Jordan 11 Space Jams
$330.00 / Coming Soon

Space Jam 11's
Will be new in Box/DS
We can get sizes 4-12... But we will only get certain sizes
If you are interested in them, and willing to pay our price, email us your size. And we will get it.
We will have them in 2-3 weeks, but we may not have your size if you do not let us know.
Email US

Dumbest, shadiest crap. And 330!?!

"We can get sizes 4-12, but will only get certain sizes"

Wtf!?!

"Email us if u are willing to pay our price"

And fools really justifying these !!!!

Those "authentic"nfl jerseys are fake too dude!
wow so if there jerseys are fake the space jams are replicas as well

These fools gettin it with these fakes

Makes me think Frank Lucas is over there buying all these jordans direct with a gigantic smile on his face haha

They are making like better than nike profits,
Especially if it is direct from the source. All leftover or stolen materials, selling for big bucks

But even if its a middle man, he aint paying NEAR those prices. Maybe 50 a pair

wow so if there jerseys are fake the space jams are replicas as well

No i aint sayinf that places nfl jerseys, i didnt even see if they sold jerseys. Bu if they do, ALL is fake!

Im just saying u know the "authentic" nfl jerseys u see, where u can cop em from some joe schmoe less than 100

Last edited:
Da entire XI's have been compromised...

These "restocks" are all grey market pairs...

Concords, cool greys, space jams, black & reds..

And they're identical to retail pairs...this new reality

Is kinda crazy....guess that nike gets for years of

Outsourcing.. Its coming back to bite em in da ***.

This.

On my local Craigslist there is ppl selling 3-5 pairs of concords/Spacejams/cool greys with flawlesss soles for $350, and while I know they are grey-market pairs (never have receipt when you ask), most average joes blind buy them

Its unbelievable how good they look, its to the point where i can not tell when worn.

Next thing will be pre-yellowing the soles to say they are from the earlier years. lol

its just gonna get worse.

Last edited:
This.

On my local Craigslist there is ppl selling 3-5 pairs of concords/Spacejams/cool greys with flawlesss soles for $350, and while I know they are grey-market pairs (never have receipt when you ask), most average joes blind buy them

Its unbelievable how good they look, its to the point where i can not tell when worn.

Next thing will be pre-yellowing the soles to say they are from the earlier years. lol

its just gonna get worse.
I mean, i understand the freshness is a sign that theyre grey market but what are people going to say " your space jams look to fresh man" okay? people are gonna start knocking you cause your space jams look new as they day they were supposed to be made. screw seaglow and risking sole seperation, taobao is cheap enough to buy all new soles lol

doubt blk/red's are "gray"

those SJ's your drooling over is grayer then old black jeans tho

Back
Top Bottom