Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I've seen them from 100-200 lower end wholesale of course
lol you aint getting a pair for $100, sure thats wholesale but the average consumer is paying $200 or a little over. They are all over taobao at that price. maybe even a bit cheaper.

anyways those up there are def a china pair. shape is off to me as well even without seeing the icy sole
this..no where are you getting em for 100..you must be talking about those "perfect replica concords"

which are COMPLETELY different (those ARE fakes, and have no carbon fiber..google em) then grey market concords from taobao.

BTW...they look just like his space jams shape wise

lol you aint getting a pair for $100, sure thats wholesale but the average consumer is paying $200 or a little over. They are all over taobao at that price. maybe even a bit cheaper.

anyways those up there are def a china pair. shape is off to me as well even without seeing the icy sole
Your saying its possible yet impossible in the same sentence.....once again he got ripped point blank period

Thanks guys for the input.
I think they are legit based on the comparison between my space jams and these.

See more pics

Your saying its possible yet impossible in the same sentence.....once again he got ripped point blank period

not saying he didnt get ripped off :lol:

clearly he did, even if he paid a dollar. he wanted a LEGIT pair, not the taobao trash. if anything he should get his money back anyway he can.

sorry bruh, they aint legit.

anyone with a pair with have even a hint of yellowing somewhere even preserving them like a pro

those are crystal clear like they were made yeserday

Why do you keep popping the tongues like that? Take a regular picture to show the silhouette

Btw i wanted a legit pair not a grey market one if thats what you guys think these are. Oh well. I think they are authentic by comparison.

What is the best indication?
I am not at my house but i will take pics of what is the best indicator when i get home.

I will drop the tongues too.

What else?

Last edited:
what are concords going for now? I paid $290 for the pair below. My buddy said if they are deadstock and under $300 they are fake. These just came in. Were they a good deal at $290???my space jams are there for comparison
you see how off the little white circle near the heel is? those are NOT legit.. probly don't even have an air unit. FAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Uhhh..They honestly look pretty legit.

Thats what im sayin..all these complaints rub me

Like fake outrage...ethics which although is a valid

Concern, it hold ZERO weight to da actual product.

Once i seen em in person i was sold...exactly like

My retail pairs..

If we're at a point where we are judging AGE of a

Sneaker instead of Material then hate to break to you

Folks, da bubble ya used to live in popped a min ago.

Last edited:
they aren't even close the cf is crooked
Man ya'll dudes are straight trippin' just because they are not centered means they are fake?

Look at the Bred XI thread for example all four of my pairs that I got from FNL and NDC. The jump man and the 23 weren't even aligned the same one was waaay too high, others were a bit short.  I really don't care, no one gonna ask me "Yo, can I see the bottom of your soles?" "Yo, can I see your jump man?" to justify if my pair was authentic or not.  

Who gonna know the difference...HONESTLY who is?  I don't think people who have a keen eyesight and know their J's could tell the difference.

Last edited:
63 posts, and fool in ur name hahaha
Were gonna listen to you

WITHOUT QUESTION THEY ARE GREY MARKET
does that mean fake? Depends on who u ask
And just cause the majority of people in here say there fake im not supposed to disagree huh??? I know its alot of selective **** riding in here but im not one of them.

Only the first part of my statement for u, and it was more of a haha observation and comment than being dead serious.

But they are def grey market without question

Back
Top Bottom