Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i think i got a good deal at $290. I believe im good. See below. The breds are 12.5

Only the first part of my statement for u, and it was more of a haha observation and comment than being dead serious.

But they are def grey market without question
I feel you, my bad. Besides the clear soles if i would see them in person on feet somewhere i would assume they were legit. Now i could be wrong but im just saying.

Oh ur totally right

But all the retail release pairs now have yellow around the pod.

Unless u bought MJs hyperbaric chamber haha

Once u said u had pairs no yellowing i wa like "bs"

I do the silica too
And mine started yellowing between the summer/fall 2012 so i see what you saying. But i always give the benefit of the doubt as to if i saw on feet in person not using forensic science lol.

Last edited:
Us OG shoeheads are a different breed. Haha

Its all on the person man

I wouldnt hate on anyone with the grey markets

But i say fake. Others say real. And like i said before, they are EXTREMELY close. Same everything, except a ****tier patent cut and no yellowed soles

Do you tho.

I feel ya, mine came from Hibbetts so im straight without quetions or clues about mine but i can just see how the mistake could be made causr when i first unds mine last summer at a block party a couple people was sizing me up asking bout mine cause they figured they were fake. I sent a picture to my homeboy so he could show the message back to his friends and i promise these dudes were late 20s early 30s like me.

Man ya'll dudes are straight trippin' just because they are not centered means they are fake?

Look at the Bred XI thread for example all four of my pairs that I got from FNL and NDC. The jump man and the 23 weren't even aligned the same one was waaay too high, others were a bit short.  I really don't care, no one gonna ask me "Yo, can I see the bottom of your soles?" "Yo, can I see your jump man?" to justify if my pair was authentic or not.  

Who gonna know the difference...HONESTLY who is?  I don't think people who have a keen eyesight and know their J's could tell the difference.
im just saying............ how do you justify paying 300 dollars for a shoe and the CF, the whole reason it's there is to give stability, isn't even sitting under your foot..

Man ya'll dudes are straight trippin' just because they are not centered means they are fake?

Look at the Bred XI thread for example all four of my pairs that I got from FNL and NDC. The jump man and the 23 weren't even aligned the same one was waaay too high, others were a bit short.  I really don't care, no one gonna ask me "Yo, can I see the bottom of your soles?" "Yo, can I see your jump man?" to justify if my pair was authentic or not.  

Who gonna know the difference...HONESTLY who is?  I don't think people who have a keen eyesight and know their J's could tell the difference.
im just saying............ how do you justify paying 300 dollars for a shoe and the CF, the whole reason it's there is to give stability, isn't even sitting under your foot..
news flash, retail pairs have misalignment issues as well.

even though ive never bought a pair of grey market 11s I have seen one (concords) up close and was able to compare them side by side to my space jams (from footlocker) and the ones i saw were spot on. every was aligned perfectly and the patent leather cut in the back was actually a slight bit lower than my space jams and around the same height as my cool greys. the only thing  was they were super icy. authorized or not that pair was on point, and if the pair i saw went for current market value i dont think the buyer would be ripped off at all. I know post count seems to give validity and credibility to the poster, but im no hype beast and I do know my way around a pair of 11s. I own or have owned almost every pair of 11s, excluding lows, that have dropped since 2000/2001 and 1 pair of OGs. So i have seen in person the variations in materials and over all construction over the different releases. I may not be able to speak for all pairs but I can say that the pair that I had handled was 100% retail quality. the ethics of the shoe maybe in question but quality of the shoe is no doubt of the quality we have come to accept from jordan brand to date.

even though ive never bought a pair of grey market 11s I have seen one (concords) up close and was able to compare them side by side to my space jams (from footlocker) and the ones i saw were spot on. every was aligned perfectly and the patent leather cut in the back was actually a slight bit lower than my space jams and around the same height as my cool greys. the only thing  was they were super icy. authorized or not that pair was on point, and if the pair i saw went for current market value i dont think the buyer would be ripped off at all. I know post count seems to give validity and credibility to the poster, but im no hype beast and I do know my way around a pair of 11s. I own or have owned almost every pair of 11s, excluding lows, that have dropped since 2000/2001 and 1 pair of OGs. So i have seen in person the variations in materials and over all construction over the different releases. I may not be able to speak for all pairs but I can say that the pair that I had handled was 100% retail quality. the ethics of the shoe maybe in question but quality of the shoe is no doubt of the quality we have come to accept from jordan brand to date.
I feel you 100% cuz. Alot of people try to look at your count and try to discredit you because you post count aint up so dudes on here all the time (you just did it) have to post a resume of what they have, had, or rock daily to get some type of validation for there opinion.Me i would never knowingly buy any grey market Js but im not gonna look or talk down on someone who does.

And just cause the majority of people in here say there fake im not supposed to disagree huh??? I know its alot of selective **** riding in here but im not one of them.

JB sold a lot of B-Grade pairs on release day simply bc they knew the shoes would sell. They sold pairs with flaws that never would have made it to retail stores back in 99-01, when quality control and standards were much higher.

I got a pair from Footaction with a brown smudge on the white midsole and a big scratch on the patent leather near the heel. It’s not that noticeable, but it definitely would have been considered B-Grade 10+ years ago. Under normal circumstances I would have returned them, but this is a special shoe and it’s not like I could exchange them. So just bc a shoe has serious flaws/defects doesn’t necessarily mean it’s fake. JB quality is just that bad!

Last edited:
JB sold a lot of B-Grade pairs on release day simply bc they knew the shoes would sell. They sold pairs with flaws that never would have made it to retail stores back in 99-01, when quality control and standards were much higher.

I got a pair from Footaction with a brown smudge on the white midsole and a big scratch on the patent leather near the heel. It’s not that noticeable, but it definitely would have been considered B-Grade 10+ years ago. Under normal circumstances I would have returned them, but this is a special shoe and it’s not like I could exchange them. So just bc a shoe has serious flaws/defects doesn’t necessarily mean it’s fake. JB quality is just that bad!
u should have checked them in store, I made this same mistake with my bred xi's I picked up last year. They have some weird thing on the sides, not that noticeable but still, would have preferred a pristine pair

No matter how much silica gels you use,
No matter how dark your closet is,
No matter how deadstock they are,
You still can't get that yellowing away.

No matter how much silica gels you use,
No matter how dark your closet is,
No matter how deadstock they are,
You still can't get that yellowing away.
when they're air tight they dont yellow, but then you run a risk of them dry rotting or having brittle problems

down da line.

Last edited:
Broke mine out for my brothers graduation today. I think it's my 3rd-4th time wearing them. They're semi-tanks to me. Still icy!

Just got to my condo in FLA, had one of my pairs of concords stored here and they have a deep yellowing already, brand new :frown: Time to break them out and tear them up

Can't believe some pairs yellow, some yellow much faster, and some don't at all by just sitting? Crazy variations between all the pic's I'm seeing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom