Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Just copped my 3rd pair thru CL last night after work. I'm telling people getting desperate to get rid of them now. I woke up this morning to a text from someone on CL asking if I was still Interested in a 10.5.
Nice. How much did you get them for?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by slvrbulletv6

Originally Posted by The7onius

VMVINC.com had alot of bad publicity with their sneakers, I doubt anyone would want to take a risk ordering from them.

After watching this review....I don't think anyone should get anything from VMVINC...
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;list=PLB71DE13773CDBFBF
I used this link to help verify if my european CG was legit...
This is 40 minutes long!
Damn. Props to the dude though for taking his time to drop some of his knowledge.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

Are there any stores that still have infant/toddler sizes? I got mine online and didn't want to risk the extra time adding them to the cart on release day.

What sz are you looking for? a store by me has some 3Y

just
eek.gif
@ the youtube vids of this release. Did people really think those malls and stores would have atleast 1 pair for everybody? for real
Does anybody have an estimate on how many pairs in mens sizes were made?

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

Are there any stores that still have infant/toddler sizes? I got mine online and didn't want to risk the extra time adding them to the cart on release day.

FinishLine still has them

finally back in ny with my pairs sz 13 and compared em with my DS DMP sz 13s and wow the quality of the DMP's were horrendous. misshapen patent cut, white gel bottom, wrinkle on one side of my patent. i wouldve seriously thought these were prestine when i first got em but now

That video opened my eyes to the "grey market" in terms of buying. If it's not the major retailers or one of the few euro sites I trust, then I don't need the shoes. People paying more for early pairs than RD pairs and if you watched the video, you can see that the guy tore the shoe apart with his bare hands
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by slvrbulletv6

Originally Posted by The7onius

VMVINC.com had alot of bad publicity with their sneakers, I doubt anyone would want to take a risk ordering from them.

After watching this review....I don't think anyone should get anything from VMVINC...
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;list=PLB71DE13773CDBFBF
I used this link to help verify if my european CG was legit...
This is 40 minutes long!
I RATHER WATCH THIS VIDEO THEN 4 SNEAKGEEKZ VIDEOS IN A ROW

AT LEAST THE DUDE IN THIS VIDEO KNOWS WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT 

Went to Lowe's today and a middle aged cashier was rocking a GS pair looking fly, my wife pointed them out to me and said "At least someone is wearing their shoes."

So Ive noticed most folks starting their auctions at the $300 to $325 range aren't getting bites... the ones who are foolish starting at $400 are just that... dumb....

But when the bids get close at the end and are still hovering around $295 or $300 buyers anxiety sets in and shoot in the last 30 secs to $340 and $350 with shipping lol

Crazy ..... and so it continues...

Still havent got mines but your right NikeDealer they are slowly starting to come down. Not to concerned though I know ill find one sooner or later.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

That video opened my eyes to the "grey market" in terms of buying. If it's not the major retailers or one of the few euro sites I trust, then I don't need the shoes. People paying more for early pairs than RD pairs and if you watched the video, you can see that the guy tore the shoe apart with his bare hands
30t6p3b.gif
not trying to defend "grey market" shoes but are you willing to try to rip the soles off your 11s. i wouldn't doubt you could possibly rip em off if you really went at it. but i don't think anyone is dumb enough to try....

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^if they do or will, there will be no way of knowing until all the employees buy them all and then post them on either eBay or CL and by then it will be too late for anyone that is still looking for a pair
30t6p3b.gif
pretty much....
& the bordeaux hit the outlets
eek.gif
where was i
30t6p3b.gif

Bordeaux's hit outlets around summertime last year. First started showing up at pigeon forge if I'm not mistaken. Even if the concord's hit the outlets as b grades you know south Chicago always get them. So that means no phone orders the first day or two and by the time they take phone orders all the employees and locals have bought them up. I already got a pair of b grades directly from Nike on release night. Put them on eBay and described what was wrong with them i.e. stain on back heel and gap in the pl in the back of the shoe. Still got $300 for them.

so bords and all 3s including bc 3s hit outlets? WHERE IN THE HECK WAS I DURING ALL OF THIS? I PAID RETAIL OR GOT SDSOME LOVE ON A FEW PAIRS BUT DAMMN!!!!

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

30t6p3b.gif
not trying to defend "grey market" shoes but are you willing to try to rip the soles off your 11s. i wouldn't doubt you could possibly rip em off if you really went at it. but i don't think anyone is dumb enough to try....
Yeah, that's true but I won't be willing to spend that kind of money on shoes if I knew I was going to always have that doubt in my mind. That air bubble was also deflated in the VMVinc pair. Described as "a flat piece of plastic"
laugh.gif

AM I ASKING TOO MUCH IF I TRADE MY DB 4S SZ 11 DS FOR BC 3S AND CONCORD 11S? I MEAN CATS IS ASKING 400+ WHAT IM ASKING IS THE RETAIL VALUE OF BOTH CONCORDS AND BC 3S? WAT U THINK...

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

AM I ASKING TOO MUCH IF I TRADE MY DB 4S SZ 11 DS FOR BC 3S AND CONCORD 11S? I MEAN CATS IS ASKING 400+ WHAT IM ASKING IS THE RETAIL VALUE OF BOTH CONCORDS AND BC 3S? WAT U THINK...
if someone was actually dumb enough to trade both of those for the DB IVs then take it IMMEDIATELY! but both the black cement IIIs and concords are worth way more than just the DB IVs. even just one of them alone is worth more to me. 

so bords and all 3s including bc 3s hit outlets? WHERE IN THE HECK WAS I DURING ALL OF THIS? I PAID RETAIL OR GOT SDSOME LOVE ON A FEW PAIRS BUT DAMMN!!!!
Idk where everyone are getting good stuff at the outlets.. All the Nike outlets around me have $*#*@% stuff. 

I DONT THINK SO THE DB IVS R GOING FOR A LOT MAN
ya but that's only because they're DB and limited. if those came out as a GR and didn't have that DB label on them i bet they would've sat on the shelves for a long time. i mean don't get me wrong, it's all for a great cause and i support that but they were kinda whatever to me this year. like i said, if someone would actually do that trade with you, i think you would be gaining way more than you're losing. 

So u expect 2 nice shoes at retail... When u wanna trade some garbage for 400? If u can get it done props to you, but this sounds like the dumbest trade offer ever.

DOESNT MATTER 2 ME I GOT MY PAIRS OF CONCORDS I NEEDED IM NOT FEELING THE DB 4S TOO MUCH SO IM WILLING TO LET EM GO SEEIGN WHAT THE GENERAL OPINIONS WERE ON THE MATTER

Back
Top Bottom