Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by zmdawg

That dude up there with ziplocs........do your feet have bloodflow? It seems like you have those laces pulled as tight as possible.

roll.gif
:rofl:

Originally Posted by sam21

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

im still waiting on my CT orders as well. Got shipping confirmation on the 30th.

Yup. They said wait an additional 11 days for delays and if i dont get em, they will ship me some if its in stock or just refund me. But they have no tracking so if i was a horrible person, if the shoes came, I would still tell em it didnt come lol
Told me the same thing. Gave me an early Feb date to contact them if shoes didn't come in. They were shipped on 12/30 and 1/2. Should not be this long and I'm pretty sure I don't have to contact any carrier to "release" my shoes like some other posters been writing, right?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Hey Yall, it looks like somebody is trying to pull a quick one and get rid of one of their MK pairs and pass them off as FNL purchased. Subject claims to have lost the receipt. One of his pairs got dirt and hair all on the bottom too. 
http://losangeles.craigsl.../sgv/clo/2808448770.html

BE CAREFUL man.  SMH
tired.gif

definite B Grade pair
ohwell.gif
nah fellas, those are 100% authentic. jb just had a mishap with the ankle sections on both shoes. it happens.
Not even really the ankle's that's the problem, because i've seen some others just like that, but if you look at the profile pic on the first pair, they have the bulkier toe like all of the early release AR/MK pairs. Also the soles scream early release too with the ultra blue tint. Just my opinion, but they look questionable. 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

definite B Grade pair
ohwell.gif
nah fellas, those are 100% authentic. jb just had a mishap with the ankle sections on both shoes. it happens.
Not even really the ankle's that's the problem, because i've seen some others just like that, but if you look at the profile pic on the first pair, they have the bulkier toe like all of the early release AR/MK pairs. Also the soles scream early release too with the ultra blue tint. Just my opinion, but they look questionable. 
A couple of the release pairs I've seen purchased from major retailers had blue soles just like that.

Originally Posted by drewsone

A couple of the release pairs I've seen purchased from major retailers had blue soles just like that.
Yeah, i've seen a few here and there, but NONE of them have the bulky toe box.

my size 12s are in from size? receipt too
yeaaaaaa baby im done with this release

Originally Posted by ColdCity

HOARDER!!!!!!!
j/k nice pics fam
pimp.gif

still looking for more in mysz @ a decent rate
laugh.gif
yeah i kno
edit i know which will be worn 1st #2 on the bottom with the.................. gasp almost see through toe & less-blue hue

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Hey....no stockroom photos...j/k.

Thanks for the pics, and great pick ups! You must have one fast computer connection!

laugh.gif
op the mod in this too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

You'd be wrong. None of these were ordered from Mental Kicks.

Actually, that's the pair I've been wearing. That's probably the reason for the discolor of the sole....And No, those aren't from the "questionable" source.
So for the most part you ordered from "legit"/authorized websites?
I guess that's still up to debate. One of those pairs came from a website that many consider fake/b-grade/grey area/scrap parts/etc etc...My point was that people are so anxious to throw certain sites in the fire because of quality issues seen among all pairs that they're willing to forget that it's been like this for quite some time now. Many of the pairs that have been posted from such sites are usually nitpicked to even the smallest detail that people are quick to label fake rather than just another mishap from Jordan brand.
Ah. I agree with you 150%! More people need to read this statement lol. There was even a point in this thread or the older one, I forgot, where people started saying shoes were fake because of the PL cuts being low/high. I just think that people are being way too picky, and exaggerating details that are really invisible.

So for the most part you ordered from "legit"/authorized websites?
I guess that's still up to debate. One of those pairs came from a website that many consider fake/b-grade/grey area/scrap parts/etc etc...My point was that people are so anxious to throw certain sites in the fire because of quality issues seen among all pairs that they're willing to forget that it's been like this for quite some time now. Many of the pairs that have been posted from such sites are usually nitpicked to even the smallest detail that people are quick to label fake rather than just another mishap from Jordan brand.
Ah. I agree with you 150%! More people need to read this statement lol. There was even a point in this thread or the older one, I forgot, where people started saying shoes were fake because of the PL cuts being low/high. I just think that people are being way too picky, and exaggerating details that are really invisible.
You can't blame folks for trying to cross their T's and dot their I's and make sure their stuff is straight. If you don't mind the question mark, I guess that's your call, but some folks just aren't about to be caught wearing unauthorized shoes especially when they are costing $200 out the door. 
I remember fakes back in the good o'll days(Blk/Red XI lows/Concords circa 1999/2000) used to run about $35.00, I guess the cost of EVERYTHING has gone up lol. 

You can't blame folks for trying to cross their T's and dot their I's and make sure their stuff is straight. If you don't mind the question mark, I guess that's your call, but some folks just aren't about to be caught wearing unauthorized shoes especially when they are costing $200 out the door. 
I remember fakes back in the good o'll days(Blk/Red XI lows/Concords circa 1999/2000) used to run about $35.00, I guess the cost of EVERYTHING has gone up lol. 
Nah I'm blaming them for making sure they're happy with their pair. I just think there's such thing as being TOO picky? Idk maybe that's just me lol. I mean, if you're calling it fake cause the PL cut was low or something or something that's really invisible to the eye then I think you shouldn't be so picky. If you get a pair with pre-yellowed mesh and an anorexic Jumpman logo then yeah, I understand. But idk I'm not trying to stir up a debate or anything. I do agree with ijapino though!

Nah I'm blaming them for making sure they're happy with their pair. I just think there's such thing as being TOO picky? Idk maybe that's just me lol. I mean, if you're calling it fake cause the PL cut was low or something or something that's really invisible to the eye then I think you shouldn't be so picky. If you get a pair with pre-yellowed mesh and an anorexic Jumpman logo then yeah, I understand. But idk I'm not trying to stir up a debate or anything. I do agree with ijapino though!
I hear you, I haven't agree'd with a single PL cut argument yet lol, they usually put up pics of SJ's and Blk/Red in comparison to concords and you can't see the true PL cut because of the color combinations. 

Originally Posted by Barry914

Has anyone ordered from california-sole? I've heard mixed reviews
I almost took a chance on them be decided against it. 1) after reading some unsatisfied customers on forums and on their own FB page and 2) it makes me think twice and wonder how in the world are they getting multiple shipments of Concords after release date? Some say they're legit...yeah maybe they had some shoes that were legit, but it doesn't make their whole inventory legit. And how are they getting new shipments of Cool Greys too? Either they know someone who hoarded a bunch of sneakers and then decided to sell them a year later? Something doesn't seem right...

Originally Posted by abstrakt

Originally Posted by sam21

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

im still waiting on my CT orders as well. Got shipping confirmation on the 30th.

Yup. They said wait an additional 11 days for delays and if i dont get em, they will ship me some if its in stock or just refund me. But they have no tracking so if i was a horrible person, if the shoes came, I would still tell em it didnt come lol
Told me the same thing. Gave me an early Feb date to contact them if shoes didn't come in. They were shipped on 12/30 and 1/2. Should not be this long and I'm pretty sure I don't have to contact any carrier to "release" my shoes like some other posters been writing, right?

Yea. Mine were shipped out on the 2nd as well and haven't come in yet. I was just talking to someone who had the same problem and they said you just gotta be patient because the shoes will come. It is taking extremely long but there might have been some delays over there but yea, you shouldnt have to call to release the shoes, just gotta wait it out I guess. Hopefully by either today or next week theyll come in.

People give me your input. Has anyone ever filed a paypal claim to recoup their money from one of these "questionable" sites? If so what's the 411?

I picked up some pairs from a guy who owns his own sneaker store here, so I figured I would be safe. I went to the store to get them, and he was being a little shady. Gave him the $290 for each pair, and rode out. When I inspected them, noticed a few things that stood out to me:

• I could immediately smell the shoes. They definitely smell like really strong chemicals. I guess it must be the glue.
  • Also, the shoes came in a plastic bag. Unless the guy personally puts them in a bag, JB definitely didn't.
  • Also, the plastic insert came wrapped in a plastic. When I was looking at them, he ripped the plastic off the insert. I've never heard of this happening before.
  • I noticed the soles were a darker tint of blue than I had seen in pictures.
 Against my better judgement, I still bought them because he's what I presumed to be a pretty reputable guy. When I got home and looked at them, I decided they were fakes/early release pairs. I called him up and he agreed to give me a refund. I'm providing some pictures so you guys can see the pairs. The smell on these is strong that it can stink up an entire room. They smell like the 01 Bred XI's (which had a weird smell), but a whole lot stronger. The pictures don't really show how dark the tint is because of the flash. And sorry for the size. I had scaled down the picture size on my camera so I don't know what happened. Maybe Tinypic resizes or something.

104ey5u.jpg

1rd75c.jpg

2zghvyg.jpg

25mv9.jpg

saxf77.jpg

mbk1aa.jpg

2ahxo2s.jpg

2v284k5.jpg

2cq0e2o.jpg

9qy7m0.jpg

2ngzmkx.jpg

o06jba.jpg

wlsydl.jpg

wlsydl.jpg

mav41x.jpg

sawahz.jpg

seqb75.jpg

166njfp.jpg

24n47l2.jpg

29vglfb.jpg

29vzz8n.jpg

opsea0.jpg

2z6guub.jpg

1st off, learn how to take a picture or two dude. Seriously? Thank you for those blurry ##@ pics.

On another hand, those shoes are early release pair. Plastic cover on the plastic inserts? C'mon, you shouldn't have bought them in the first place. Check that heel and that offset oval part inside of it too.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!  GottaBdaShoes pretty much read my mind.   

Too much flash, too large of pics, and way too MANY blurry pics. To find a size 12 for $290 you ought to have known they were either fakes or early release pairs. Plus there were warning signs before you paid for them.

Hopefully you bought them on a credit card and didn't pay with cash.

Wow! huge pictures... They look early release to me too. The box, the tongue's sock liner and the pods on the bottom... At least the seller is going to give you a refund so all is not lost.

Went on Finishline.com this past weekend and was surprised to find them in my son's size 2Y. Copped them, they came yesterday, and he is wearing them today to school with his Ray Rice jersey....happy kid.

Back
Top Bottom