Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by MrSkills68

natterjacks posted up some sizes for ordering... copped another size 12

did they jack the price?
what was your total?

Took two sz 10 for 225 each which is still close to retail.

anyone NOT receive an order from CT. (sneakersaver)
Emailed them and they said please wait till feb.
lol what?

In regards to CT, I thought they would never arrive, but be patient they will con through. But lesson learned, never again shipping with tracking.

Snipes still had a sz. 8 Cool Grey XI for 169.99 Euros on their site if anyone was still looking for those.

has any of you got charged customs fee from natterjack orders? Just wondering since this is first time i've ordered concords from them. Thank you.

did natterjacks sell out, or do you have a link. I need a sz 12, just today I received a pair I bought from ebay. So pissed, the guy posted pictures of a legit pair but sent me some of the fakest sneakers I've ever seen. The box was legit but the shoe holy crap, was it S##t

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Dmps>2011s
yepp, no contest

But thats the obvious. Watch in like 5 years though, these will be loved just as much as the rest. 
Thats how releases always go. 

I shouldn't have slept on these though. 

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by shindo03

I still think there will be a restock lol....

sure there will. Banned 1s and South Beaches will also be restocked too 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spadil5

did natterjacks sell out, or do you have a link. I need a sz 12, just today I received a pair I bought from ebay. So pissed, the guy posted pictures of a legit pair but sent me some of the fakest sneakers I've ever seen. The box was legit but the shoe holy crap, was it S##t

they sold out of sz 12 soon as i placed my order, there was only sz 10 and 11 left... which are all gone. 
as for price, turned out to be $230 with shipping and taxes/fees. hope to get lucky with customs and avoid some fees 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Concords should be straight trade for any heat shoe. Got a deadstock 2009 space jam for one of my concords. Only good/fair trade I have been able to get so far.

Even older Js though? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

K so I leave this thread for a few days and now Concords are worth more than Olympic 6's???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  or people think you can get anything with a pair of Concords??? 

Sure glad I have multiples then...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#WINNING

BTW........why is this thread still moving at this pace???   What is there to talk about anymore???  Either you got em or you didn't......if you did, Congrats!!!  If not, move on to the next one!!!

See ya in the WC4 thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Natterjacks ships thru some local company and then gets passed on to USPS for their cheaper shipping. I can't speak for their higher priced shipping option.

If you ordered one pair from NJs you shouldn't have customs issues because it is still under the $250 for sure. On the other hand, if you ordered two you might have customs fees depending on how they label the package, gift, value, etc.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by RetroJoe

I will never get more than 2 pairs no matter how much i like em.

To each their own my man.... we all have our reasons to like different shoes.  Im a dude who grew up on Jordans but out of all of them.. Im unlike many.
I only like the Cool Grey IXs, the XI's, the Nubuck XIIs, the Black/Red XIIIs, the XIX SEs , XXs Stealth and thats it.

Others like em all no matter what.. so when I see these or the Black/Red joints release... I stock up like its Red Dawn son.

Word! RED DAWN!!!! That's a classic movie. I think it's def before most NT'ers time. But yeah, I quad up only on a few myself, Concords, III Wht/cement, True Blue III. The rest mainly double.

Back
Top Bottom