Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I just received my customs bill from fedex for my 4 pairs I ordered from endclothing, $158! Of course I called fedex to dispute the charges and the nice lady credited the full amount and said it was a 1 time customer appreciation gesture. So my advice to anyone who receives a custom bill from fedex is to call fedex and ask for revenue services and you can probaly get the full amount credited.

^^^^^^^
heard to keep trying even if they reject you. Call back later and hopefully you get someone nice to dropped fees

Can't find em cause all the resellers, trying to get rich off some J's. But I ain't mad...............
Maybe a Lil salty.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

they said to hit them back up come feb 2nd so if i haven't received them by then i'll message em back. hopefully i get em later this week tho.

They sent me the following message monday "If it still hasn’t arrived, we kindly ask that you wait a further 11 working days from the due date above to allow for any postal delays that may have occurred in your area. If you’ve not received yo ur order by 02/02/12, please check with your neighbours and any safe places that a parcel might be left."

Wow, after a little more than a month (ordered on 12/25), my Snipes order tracking finally shows that they're in my city and to be delivered today or tomorrow. I thought they would never arrive.

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Wow, after a little more than a month (ordered on 12/25), my Snipes order tracking finally shows that they're in my city and to be delivered today or tomorrow. I thought they would never arrive.
This is unreal.
You better off ordering somewhere else man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard that some Concords have a Q on them and are b-grades.

Wondering if someone who may know can comment with a clarification and or pics.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

This is unreal.
You better off ordering somewhere else man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard that some Concords have a Q on them and are b-grades.

Wondering if someone who may know can comment with a clarification and or pics.
I dont think it was Snipes...mine are held up too and it's customs...just been showing in NJ since 10 January.  Not stressed cause it's my 3rd pair.
B-Grade question...think the rumor was shoes from Air Randy said JQRDAN  or JORDQN.  Pics were posted in the old forum...just do a search and should find them.

Dam just need one 10.5 and keep missing out. Lucky guys like riddla713 must be the FBI of sneaks! Guy had at least 20 pairs

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

is $300 a good after release date price?

IMO, If you are going to purchase for yourself, yes. But if you're the reseller, with tax season approaching, you can get $400.

Whistletop_blog.jpg

Quick question where can I buy white laces for a sz10 XI Cool Grey?
What length should I buy?

Please leave me a PM/reply and thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Speaking of Vegas...these shoes are still in the news around here but for a bad reason. Guys are calling sellers in Craigslist to meet them and when they meet up they take the shoes...one seller chased the robbers and shot one in the back. Grazed him with a bullet nothing serious but sad to think he almost died for some shoes. This happened twice this week the other seller just took the L when the buyers pointed a gun at him and didn't give chase...be careful with the meet ups and be smart about it fellas whether you are the buyer or seller.

exactly why i decided not to do meet ups anymore for the shoe. suspect dudes hit me up to buy, offering 350 plus and not negotiating at all. Rather just ship shoes out.

So my friends crazy girlfriend dumps my friend and makes him move out, I decide to help him out, so again I missed out on the concords from natter. Damn her, she could have waited to kick him out tomorrow........

Son gets saltier every day he see's another size 11 arrive and not one in size 13 for him.

I dont know WHAT to do.. cuz I aint budging over the $315 to $325 average I've paid on the 8 I have (one was free)

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Whats a good price to let these go for?

Depends on the size.
I say $300-$400 for most sizes (8+)

$350 is a sweet spot since its almost double retail (which is the most I'm going for unless I want them bad enough, or they extra limited, like a BIN release).

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Son gets saltier every day he see's another size 11 arrive and not one in size 13 for him.

I dont know WHAT to do.. cuz I aint budging over the $315 to $325 average I've paid on the 8 I have (one was free)

Sell a pair, and get your son his pair

Back
Top Bottom