Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

After inspecting my pair again... anyone else's patent leather cut off right where it meets the midsole? It's like the patent is ready to burst from the midsole, right at the front downward slope. I'll try and post pics next week if I get a chance.

Originally Posted by Dontez

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Infamy

Check out my dude on the right. Only blonde in China had to break out of the hospital to cop these.
im sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude just didn't want to catch any disease from the crowd.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NumeroFive

Would it be evil if I send MK a box full of crap and dispute the charge on Paypal? Eff these early releases

i returned mines, and he even said he will pay me for shipping them back..
eek.gif

Originally Posted by spOOOlin4g63

Would it be evil if I send MK a box full of crap and dispute the charge on Paypal? Eff these early releases

eek.gif

Whos he? Paypal?

Originally Posted by spOOOlin4g63

eek.gif

Whos he? Paypal?

need this info too. help!

FINALLY got my pair. After refusing to pay the stupid asking prices for these, I gave in and traded my White/Red 13s and Black 5s for a size 12...

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

FINALLY got my pair. After refusing to pay the stupid asking prices for these, I gave in and traded my White/Red 13s and Black 5s for a size 12...

That's $300 right there. I told myself retail and since I didn't partake in the madness I can definitely live without them.

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Evidently Finish line did a small restock sometime in the last 12hrs.
I am aware of the restock on X's, but not the XI's. Did they restock online or at your local Finishline?

Thought he was being sarcastic cuz of Air Randy's restock, but was he serious about FNL??

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

That's $300 right there. I told myself retail and since I didn't partake in the madness I can definitely live without them.

its really close to $350 after taxes on both shoes

If jordan releases these again down the road, you think it'll be crazy as this years release? I mean which color pattern is most wanted nowadays?

Back
Top Bottom