Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by b23curry

If jordan releases these again down the road, you think it'll be crazy as this years release? I mean which color pattern is most wanted nowadays?

Black/Red

Originally Posted by trunkz550

the bred 11's may be the most popular jordan shoe ever

I disagree, since the concords dropped back in the day they are the shoe that everyone thinks about.   A lot of guys love the black and reds, myself included, but when you think of XI's you think of the concords.

Originally Posted by ShowtimeXII

Originally Posted by trunkz550

the bred 11's may be the most popular jordan shoe ever

I disagree, since the concords dropped back in the day they are the shoe that everyone thinks about.   A lot of guys love the black and reds, myself included, but when you think of XI's you think of the concords.
disagree its breds....get your guns out
pimp.gif

Concords win due to being the most recent and overly hyped shoe since the dmps. I have had no trouble geting any of the shoes prior to the concords. Until the breds come back out we can't measure the hype and value, til then the concords hold the title. FYI I was able to get three pairs of the cdp xis and xiis when they released. Wasnt very hyped as I remember.

Originally Posted by b23curry

If jordan releases these again down the road, you think it'll be crazy as this years release? I mean which color pattern is most wanted nowadays?

Any XI will be hyped at this point. They could release another 500,000 pair of Concords tonight at midnight and they'd sell out. For me the Concord is the grail, followed by the Playoffs (black/red). The others don't hold a place in my heart. If I had to rank it'd be White/Columbia, Space Jam, Cool Grey

Originally Posted by Dontez

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by babyJs23

WHAT THE!!!??? Who is that Jumpman....oops I mean, who is that RUNNING MAN suppose to be?

Must be early release Concords
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
That's Michael Jackson doing the "moon walk "

Looks more like.....Hammer! UH, OH, UH, Oh.....or maybe Vanilla Ice?

whoever said fnl had a restock a page or so back there gone i called them this morning and they said they been sold out for awhile now

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

whoever said fnl had a restock a page or so back there gone i called them this morning and they said they been sold out for awhile now

My dad talked to them this morning and they had a limited restock last night. There were three sizes I believe. 

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

My dad talked to them this morning and they had a limited restock last night. There were three sizes I believe. 
well damn i missed out then but good looking out though

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

^
laugh.gif
my exact thoughts

im sure if we all had the resources to make possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars or millions a year selling early release kicks, we all would!

after seeing the disection of a early release pair - where dude pulls out the flat air bag- id be really interested in seeing a disection of a RD pair. after wearing my RD pair i can tell you that these dont feel anything like the OG's did. with the corners that JB has been cutting quality wise, it wouldnt surprise me to see a flat air bag come out of some RD concords.

BTW KOBEFTW...those look legit.

Originally Posted by NumeroFive

Concords win due to being the most recent and overly hyped shoe since the dmps. I have had no trouble geting any of the shoes prior to the concords. Until the breds come back out we can't measure the hype and value, til then the concords hold the title. FYI I was able to get three pairs of the cdp xis and xiis when they released. Wasnt very hyped as I remember.

agreed... for the past 10 yrs... I NEVER EVER had any difficulty buying a pair of Js until DECEMBER 23rd 2011..not even for the dmps 11/6, did i have to RUN across a mall until they re released these...new generation of shoe heads aka justing bieber and lil wayne look a likes hype anything with a jumpman it 

got my twin boys their pairs.. completed the set (mine, wifeys and the boys)mine have been worn a few times..

to bad they will have to fight to inherit my collection bc i dont have doubles.. except my space jams..

I want a pair of Concords but damn the prices for them are just too high I might as well buy some '01s Concords. Does anyone think they will drop lower than 300 and maybe to about 250

Back
Top Bottom