Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Were these a LR or did it just same like that b/c the demand was so high? Seems like there were much more TBIIIs or BCIIIs available than Concords.

This is true.
The supply definitely was cut for the Concord release.

Hell even the BC 3's were in a higher supply, although the demand wasn't no where near as high as the Concords.

Its crazy how slow this thread is going now that the cements dropped!!... It was fun while it lasted. Definitely will go down in NT history. Peace ONE

This release change my whole perspective of buying J's. I've never works so hard, took so many risks, and was so stressed just To acquire not 1, but 4 pairs. Seriously not worth it moving forward. I hate what it's come down to. Now when people ask what my plan is when it comes to getting shoes, it's simple.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

yo futuredhughes do u stay on niketalk all dayy bro?

No.
It just seems like that because of how many posts I make in a given day.

Trust me, there's no way that can happen when there's a post limit.

Anyways, are their anyone here who plans on, or are already, hooping in these?

Heard the 11's are great for basketball, but I wouldn't want to beat these.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

yo futuredhughes do u stay on niketalk all dayy bro?

No.
It just seems like that because of how many posts I make in a given day.

Trust me, there's no way that can happen when there's a post limit.

Anyways, are their anyone here who plans on, or are already, hooping in these?

Heard the 11's are great for basketball, but I wouldn't want to beat these.
Hooped in my 2000s and they were pretty solid. Started to lose some traction but that happens to all shoes.

I'm still on the hunt for a size 13 in these but to be honest these are getting pushed back due to all the upcoming releases. If I stumble upon the right auction or listing ill most likely copp them though.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

How do you clean patent leather? I wore a pair once and it has little spots looks like maybe rain drops

Just take a towel, wet the corners and wipe it a little bit, then use a dry part of the towel and wipe it off. You should be fine.

Windex... And no im not joking, Thought this was common knowledge

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Maybe it was quantity produced, but I think the Cement 4s were a more difficult cop then the Concords.
I think the frenzy that surrounded the Concords is directly responsible for the increased demand we have seen with the subsequent releases.  I think the IVs were hard, but I don't think they compare to the Concords.  That release was unlike any release I have seen in all my years collecting Js.  When we speak of releases in the future, this release will be used as a reference point. 

Originally Posted by air4life

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Maybe it was quantity produced, but I think the Cement 4s were a more difficult cop then the Concords.
I think the frenzy that surrounded the Concords is directly responsible for the increased demand we have seen with the subsequent releases.  I think the IVs were hard, but I don't think they compare to the Concords.  That release was unlike any release I have seen in all my years collecting Js.  When we speak of releases in the future, this release will be used as a reference point. 
I agree, the Concord release casued old schoolers like me to come out of retirement, bred new collectors, and introduced the profits of reselling to people with no interest but trying to come up on dough.  We had lines outside the stores for Royal 10s which are horrendous....Playoff 12 release will be crazy as well but things will slow down when tax refund money runs out and resellers get caught with stock in the wrong shoes...

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Just got my first pair and they are on another level. No comparison to any other pair of J's I own.
Hype has got you BIG TIME.

Explain your bold and un-founded assumption/judgment. 

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

nbohnb.jpg

Did any of you pick up the Jordan Retro XI Concord Hoodie?
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 nice

Yeah, that looks good...
pimp.gif

Niketowns across the U.S. had 1,000 pairs each of these Concords. They were definitely a general release. It brought out the zombies man. It's the most beloved Jordan of all time.

I will not let this thread die!!  lol
laugh.gif

I finally undeadstocked mine.  To the gym I go.

imag0624gy.jpg

Just got my first pair and they are on another level. No comparison to any other pair of J's I own.

og > 01> 2011, and the dmp ,which isnt concord but ill throw it in the mix for fun, was 100 X better than those 2011s. I do have to say everything about the 2011s is very good quality except for the mesh, i thought it looked very cheap.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

og > 01> 2011, and the dmp ,which isnt concord but ill throw it in the mix for fun, was 100 X better than those 2011s. I do have to say everything about the 2011s is very good quality except for the mesh, i thought it looked very cheap.

^ everything he said although i think the leather is a liitle cheap looking too on the 2011's.

Back
Top Bottom