Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Where's the line for the foams? No one's allowed to line up until 5am day of at FL Mall...

yeah i know that.. they told me its by panera bread ACROSS the street lmao
Lol do they realize once it turns 5am, there's guna be a bumrush to the front door? That line means nothing.... I feel bad for your boy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so do i !!!.. concords release saturday at footaction only...

still haven't gotten these shoes yet....

any sites still selling? for a decent price $330 or lower.

Originally Posted by CowColor

Cheapest I've seen on CL is $350.  Just keep looking and you should be able to find a pair.

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by CowColor

Cheapest I've seen on CL is $350.  Just keep looking and you should be able to find a pair.
on CL? that is too risky for me people been getting robbed using CL in my area, buying or selling.

yeah i know that.. they told me its by panera bread ACROSS the street lmao
Lol do they realize once it turns 5am, there's guna be a bumrush to the front door? That line means nothing.... I feel bad for your boy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jordan Brand Twitter said that footaction tmro opens at 5am as a Jordan store with all types of specials.  Also as far as the Florida Mall line my boy went for the foamposites and they kind of pick people at random to enter.  I line comes in from one way and then people rush from everywhere.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Just found that Pants...

*fist pump*

Good pick up. This is the first complete set I have bought from JB in many a year. I wish they came in another color, a white based outfit with Concord accents would be nice too.

Originally Posted by matothett

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jordan Brand Twitter said that footaction tmro opens at 5am as a Jordan store with all types of specials.  Also as far as the Florida Mall line my boy went for the foamposites and they kind of pick people at random to enter.  I line comes in from one way and then people rush from everywhere.
So Thursday, its a Jordan store right?

This Concord release is still giving me a headache, got an e-mail from customs about my fee. They un-waived it but they're going to lower it. What the hell man?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NumeroFive

Filed a claim with amex on MK. They need to be held accountable for misleading customers.

I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on MK
smile.gif

Good luck and hopefully you get a refund fam.

Been hearing rumors all week of these popping up here in Orlando this weekend. No solid info yet though. Hopefully I can grab a pair since I missed out in december.

Back
Top Bottom