Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

For those who have been rocking them, how do they hold up on creasing?

i cop'd some force fields specifically for these shoes. i cant stand creased patent leather. creased leather is a different story

I been rocking them on the steady and the dont crease.. Even the ones I have balled in barely show creasing! I am very pleased with the quality and materials

I have worn mine quite a fair bit and no creasing at the patent. Only slight creasing at the white leather at the ankle area... but the bottoms have started to yellow already.

Tried on my concords yesterday and the jumpman came off the insole. Hate how these are showing signs of yellowing already

Got my first pair yesterday, i traded ds cement IV's and neon uptempos for worn once concords. Im very happy with the trade. I might soon be trading my DS tour IVs for DS concords lol..

Originally Posted by jeppprox

Do these fit similar to cool greys or would I be better off sizing up?

Same fit for me...all of my 11's fit similar except for the CDP's but that's another story...

finally got a pair paid $320, figured it was worth it as i don't think these will be losing their value any time soon. unless they end up releasing again in 2013, can't put anything past those guys anymore

Originally Posted by bignosemark

wow, wat a steal

Got lucky I guess...
smile.gif

just won a dispute case with one of those 300 sneaker sellers and also i have a legit pair from a friend. now if only i get a piece of the mega millions pie ill be set for lifeeee.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can somebody tell me how fast did these sell out online? I'm going to buy the breds that drop in December and I wanted to know how fast these sold out so I can be ready.

Back
Top Bottom