Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Only got one pair had to pay reseller price about 267.00 plus shipping not too bad though just wish I could have gotten a pair on release day.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Those 2000 concords have a steven segal pony tail on the back top area of pl cut. Last time I check mj was a clean shaved bald man. As represented from the 2011 version. 2011>2000sorry unless u wanna mail the 2000 and only then I just might change my mind.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh hell nah!
steven-seagal-zen-2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I've had a few Inbox requests asking how I washed my Concords... so I figured I'd answer all at once.

I did Cold Cold.. and all I used was

Liquid Detergent
A little Fabric Softner
and the Smell good Chips that are like Fabric Softner.. (optional)

Also.. I didnt use the type of washing machine with the thing in the middle.. I was afraid that would beat the kicks up..

I even left the strings in.. dont use any bleach or colorsafe bleach though..that could mess up the material.

I did use a pillow case but it came loose during the wash but obviously that had no ill effect on the kicks. Sparkling. I only had minimal yellowing in the middle of the shoe but nothing on the edge.
Thanks for the explanation...I'm still scared to try myself as my concords are one of my grails haha

Originally Posted by winzz

Originally Posted by SALES

anyone know how to tell if your pair of concords is fake/b-grades? meeting up with a seller today and I don't wanna be buying some b-grades

just ask the seller for payment receipt from store he bought the shoes.if u don't wanna get fake/b-grades just bought from store and if u can't get it so don't buy it if u afraid to get fake/b-grades becoz this is truly never ending debate and for my opinion fake is not same with b-grade coz b-grade still legit but reject and for the fake it's completely different material and it's very visible to eye if your concords are fake (just look at the icy sole should be in dark blue transparent color)
receipt really doesn't prove anything.  i have extra receipts laying around for shoes...ijs.  check the 23 to make sure theres a space and its not too wide or tall, carbon fiber, make sure the toes aren't clear, jumpman lines up with third lace, and overall shape of the shoe.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

I still havent been able to bring myself to undeadstock my cool grey 11 pair from holiday 2009. Don't know when, if ever, I'll break out these concords. I shoulda got multiple pairs haha. Anyone who got just 1 pair in the same situation?

You must have the early release Cool Greys.

just bought a pair today for $280...unfortunately it wasn't for me, I was looking out for my boy I met on eBay that hook it up with a deal on some Js, promised him I would find one DS for less than $300. eBay prices are still up there but locally I think you can find them around $260-$290 just gotta be patient. actually it's a good time to look around now since them low XIs coming out on Sat. prices dip when new Js come out! GL to everyone still looking for them.

Does anyone have different color stitching under the insoles? I have one shoe with a 10/14/11 date with dark grey stitching and the other shoe has a 10/10/11 date with yellow stitching.

I'm still looking for another pair of my size which runs for $250. Hoping to get them before the obsidian 12's release which is next in line for me!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Just4kix92

Ksneaker.com still has a full run for yall still looking. My pair just came in 2day (y)
Legit check please? I don't understand how some of the sneakers on here are more expensive than the concords..kinda shady if you ask me

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Ksneaker.com still has a full run for yall still looking. My pair just came in 2day (y)
Legit check please? I don't understand how some of the sneakers on here are more expensive than the concords..kinda shady if you ask me
second that.

Just4kix92, could you post some pictures of the pair you got from Ksneaker? never bought from them, so just want to make sure they are legit....appreciated

These thread is still going strong? Haha. I don't know how many of you guys use facebook but if you do im sure you have been seeing people getting tagged in fake shoes photos for galaxys and concords and what not and saw some kid going hard for them cause they were listed at $150 and kept saying how legit are, smh lol.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

These thread is still going strong?

I've noticed that many people actually created accounts to come in and post in this thread.
laugh.gif
These were real life to say the least

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

i actually bought a pair from them. exactly and i mean EXACT as my pair from NDC. box, tissue, shoes.

Is there anyway i can post pics directly from my iphone? Im not home but i wanna put these up so you can take a look at em.

Trust me the concords arent b-grades, as for their other stuff i cnt really speak on what i dont know but imo i highly doubt their fake/bgrade.

^^imo yes its a fair trade. the red foams have a higher retail value than the concords. But then again so do the electrolime foams and those are ugly af. but if i didn't have a pair of red foams and i had extra pairs of concords i woulda def made the trade. the red foams are
pimp.gif
..i'm actually rockin them today. wish i could upload pics but i'm at work and they don't play that lol. honestly tho, if you tried hard enough, you coulda probably weaseled a small amount of cash from the dude on top of the red foams.

I couldn't get a pair when they released in DEC 2011, but got them for the whole fam instead. As soon as I got back from vacation I managed to snipe a NDS pair off of a dude for $240.

Back
Top Bottom